Not that this is a big announcement to many of you, but....
Taylor's shirt says it all. July will be the big arrival and we are so stinkin' excited we can hardly stand it! I'm a little over 13 weeks, so I think it's about time I let the cat out of the bag. It's been a long year and I think she's as excited as we are. She tells me every day that she has a "brutter in her tummy." We'll see...
30 comments:
Congratulations Katie, Jay and Taylor! I'm so excited for your family. Taylor is going to be a wonderful big sister. And, her hair cut is absolutely adorable!
CONGRATS! We're very happy for you guys. :)
This is big news to me!!! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you.
July is a great time to have a baby :) When do you find out the sex?
So excited for you guys! Congrats!
Eden and I are both July babies, so we are quite partial to that month!
oh and i need your email to send you an evite for a little get together we are having later this month.
that's fantastic news!!! Maybe this one will look little like you!
Yay finally the news is out! We are so excited! I've been checking out airline prices and I think I'm going to fly out after the baby is born. Maybe the beginning of August! I will be able to do whatever you need me to! Let me know if that works for you or if you want me to come earlier or later! I'm at your disposal! Love you Monson's!
So nice to not have to keep a secret anymore! I can't wait to see what you are having. I love Taylor's haircut and it inspired me to try to even out Hailey's hair tonight. I cut about 1 inch, maybe a little more, off the back, and almost nothing on the sides!! Talk to you soon. Love you!
Congratulations! And love the new haircut!
finally! i am still so excited for you guys. obviously i am hoping for july 5th, but we'll see. and i love taylor's new cut. she looks so much like julie in those pictures. i love it!
I don't even need to tell you how stinkin excited and happy I am for you guys! Congrats! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and I can't wait till you find out the gender. Tay is going to be such a cute big sister. I need to come visit you guys! Miss ya! How have you been feeling?
sooo excited for you! welcome to the club..
I couldn't be happier for you guys. We'll have to do another trip to D-land before you get to big and tired.
So Happy for you guys!!!
and Taylor looks so great with her hair cut!! :)
Katie I came across your blog while looking at others of course. Lauren told me you were pregnant. I am excitied for you guys, I know you have been trying. It's been so long since I have seen you guys. You all look great, and your little girl is darling. I hope all is well and we will have to get together sometime next year when we move back to OC. Take Care.
Michelle Wheatfill
Yeah! Congratulations. Looks like we will be having a baby at the same time basically! We are two weeks apart. I just passed 15 and I better start feeling better of this will be an only child! Taylor is so cute! And I love the hair cut! My mom cut my hair up through jr high! I hope you are feeling good and I really hope I can see you soon!
Congratulations! How exciting. You're going to love having another one hanging around the house. I bet Taylor is going to be such a great big sister!
Congrats Katie! That is wonderful news. Taylor is growing up so fast, she will be a great older sister!
Yea! Finally the secret is out! Turns out it was a secret...news to so many! Of course, I am more than thrilled and I am so excited to see if we get to welcome a girl or a boy. Taylors new cut makes her look so grown up. She looks like "That Girl" a sitcom long before your time, where the star had great hair, only Taylor is soooo much cuter. I am so happy for all of you. Love you all, Mom
Conrats guys. We are so happy for you!
wooohoooo!!!!!!
I am so excited for you !!! I hope you are feeling well. Get ready for the hot summer. I had Lauren on July 8 and I was living in a house without air-conditioning! Keep us posted. Lots of Love.
I am so excited for you !!! I hope you are feeling well. Get ready for the hot summer. I had Lauren on July 8 and I was living in a house without air-conditioning! Keep us posted. Lots of Love.
Katie, that is great news. I am really happy for you and Jay. I swear you live a million miles away and I never hear from you. I hope you are feeling well.
Hey Katie! I am so glad to see you announced this...it must mean things are well. I am so happy for you! I wish that I would have had more time with everyone before we left, but with the holiday's it was hard and not much time. We miss CA ton's (everyday)! We are hoping to come in Feb/March so I will let you know and we can all get together.
Hope you are doing well and things go well with your pregnancy!
Love,
Steph
Katie: That is such great news. I am really happy for you. I have to admit that I got my idea of Ty's "big brother" shirt from Taylor's shirt. Such a cute idea! Congrats, oh and I can't believe we are due a week apart!
I am so thrilled for you guys! Taylor is going to be a great big sister!
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. I can't believe that 28 people have commented on your blog, my goodness I think that I am going to announce that I am having a baby and see how many people comment on my blog, do you think it matters that I don't have a uterus?
What will her name be?
Post a Comment