Saturday, January 31, 2009
We'll be thinking PINK in July! We found out today we'll be having another wonderful little girl. I'm shocked. Jay called it, as usual. And Taylor is more than thrilled (even though she does say she has a little brother too to all her friends)! It just gets me so excited once you find out what you're having and you see all the action on the ultrasound. It becomes so real to me and I feel like I can start planning! We're loving the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
That's exciting, Katie! Congrats.
How fun! I think having two girls in a row would be so fun. Congrats!
Niece #2! Giddy-up!
Thank Heaven for little girls...now come July the girls will rule. I am so excited! Great news! Love you, Mom
So happy for you and sooo excited that you are having another girl. We're twinners! ;-)
Oh, that is wonderful. Taylor will be a great big sis. I can't wait to find out what we are having.
Katie, That is awesome. Two girls to babysit the rest. I am sure you are excited. I wonder if I will ever see you again? :)
Congrats!
You are so lucky! Taylor will love her little sister and will be so sweet with her. And how easy to have another girl? You already have everything girl and they can share a room if you want and keep your other room open!!! Wow. This is great for so many reasons. I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! So excited for you!! And, happy for me too cuz now our little girls will only be a few months apart!! Little bffs! ;) We should do lunch and celebrate! Go PINK!
I am a little jealous you are having another girl! They will be such good friends.
I am a little jealous you are having another girl! They will be such good friends.
In Washington, we are thrilled with the news!
Now the Girls will rule on the Monson side! Hooray for our new little girl! Love to all!
Congrats Katie!
Can't wait to meet that little cutie!
Yeah! Congratulations! I guess we will 3 little girls this year! That is so fun for Taylor!
Hey Katie! Congrats! I am so happy for you. What a great announcement. I can't wait to see her!
congrats how fun 2 girls they will be the best of buddies.
Congrats! Hope you are all well. If we ever make up to CA we'll let you know and hopefully we can get together!
Hooray! Congratulations I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm just discovering how fun little girls are!
Post a Comment