Bye bye long locks. Now I can manage this crazy mane a little better.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Snip snip
Well, at 2 1/2 years old, I finally took Taylor to get a haircut. I tried to get the lady to cut it shorter but she said she couldn't bear to cut off any more of her beautiful hair. I agreed - which is why it's taken me so long to get it cut! She was a trooper and even got to watch Cinderella while the big cut took place. Enjoy some silly before and after...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man Katie! She looks darling! I would give anything for her gorgeous hair! She is a beauty!
Okay you suck! How did you get such a darling daughter with so much hair? Her hair has always fascinated me. Send some of those lovely locks Emma's way. We're hoping Joslyn has better luck in the hair department. He he.
What a milestone! The new haircut looks darling!
My grandmother Julia used to say "A girl's hair is her crowning glory." I never could understand why my mother kept cutting my hair short!
Love you!
Post a Comment