Saturday, May 17, 2008

TWO!

Today is my baby's birthday - she's two years old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Two years ago I went in for a normal check up and low and behold - was dilated to a 5! I called Jay, met him at In-n-out for a dinner and had Taylor about 4 hours later. Just perfect if you ask me! She really is such a joy and so much fun. She's a little ball of energy and has us cracking up a lot of the day.

We took her to Disneyland for her birthday this week (first time) and it was heaven! Jay and I were just as excited as she was and loved every second of the 8 1/2 hours we spent there. I had no idea she could last that long. I only wish I took more pictures but it seemed like the moment was over by the time I got my camera out! We waited in line to see one character - Ariel, and you can't tell by the picture, but she was VERY happy when we walked away. But her favorite was probably the live on stage show of Playhouse Disney characters at California Adventure. Such a cute show and so fun for her age. I'm sure I could go on and on about the fun day we had, but I'll spare everyone and just share a few pictures.

This is how excited she is in the morning for Mickey!
Riding the cars in toon town - it seemed like she played on this car and in Minnie's house FOREVER!
Meeting Ariel (yeah...later)After we saw Ariel - very happy swinging on the fence :)
In line for the jungle cruise...another exciting time.


Playing on the "california" letters outside


We'll do presents and cupcakes tonight and I'm sure I'll post more about the big day later. We love our little Taylor Mae! Happy Birthday baby girl!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tay! We love you! Hope you have a great day. Your present is in the mail, hopefully you'll get it soon. Such a cutie pie, love all the pictures.

Ashly said...

Happy birthday little miss Taylor Mae. I can not believe that she is two. That is just crazy! She is too cute and looks like she had a great time at disneyland!

Heidi J said...

Happy Birthday Taylor. It looks like Disneyland was a success. Can't wait to take Ty!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you so much and are bummed we cannot be with you on your birthday! Looks like you had a blast at Disneyland! We can't wait to see more pictures of your big day! Love you sweetie!

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthday! She is a doll & looks like she had a great day at Disneyland...man, I love that place!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday. What a lucky girl to be able to spend her birthday at Disneyland. I can't wait until Mac is old enough to enjoy the happiest place on earth. I still crave their frozen, chocolate bananas.

Trevor and Brooke said...

Looks like she had a great day! I REALLY wish we could have been there to experience Disneyland with you guys. I would maybe be more excited than my kids. I love that place. She is a doll and hope she had a great day!! Love you!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

WOW....TWO!? And what a perfect way to spend a birthday.

kristy said...

happy birthday, little tay!! wow, can't believe it's been 2 years... it really does fly by! katie, you are getting really good w/that camera! love your pix!!

camille said...

I remember seeing you at the Laguna Hills Mall and you were walking around with Jay cause you thought you might be going into labor. Crazy! how time flies!!! Happy Birthday, Taylor! You sure are a little cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Looks like she had fun at D-Land!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's 2. She is gorgeous. I love the picture of her laughing at her dad. Did you get passes? Let's go together soon if you did. It looks like she had a fun day. I remember how happy we were when we took Trent to Disneyland for the first time. Every time we go there Dave and I get all giddy. It's so magical.

~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

Wow! I can't believe she is two! She is adorable and it looks like you guys are having such fun!