We had a fun day at the beach yesterday with Jenn, Chrissy and Stephanie (and everyone's kids). Stephanie took these wonderful pic's of the kidos. We had lots of fun in the little heat wave we're having, and even saw some dolphins that decided to hang out in front of us for a while. I love the beach before the summer starts. So relaxing..
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My buddy
These two just love each other. When sharing is not involved - they love each other even more! :)



We had a fun day at the beach yesterday with Jenn, Chrissy and Stephanie (and everyone's kids). Stephanie took these wonderful pic's of the kidos. We had lots of fun in the little heat wave we're having, and even saw some dolphins that decided to hang out in front of us for a while. I love the beach before the summer starts. So relaxing..
We had a fun day at the beach yesterday with Jenn, Chrissy and Stephanie (and everyone's kids). Stephanie took these wonderful pic's of the kidos. We had lots of fun in the little heat wave we're having, and even saw some dolphins that decided to hang out in front of us for a while. I love the beach before the summer starts. So relaxing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Taylor's swimsuit is so adorable. The beach sounds so nice right now.
I love the swimsuit! I also love her chunky legs! She is the cutest girl and her little boyfriend is darling too! I am so jealous that you are on the beach. We are still freezing our butts off! We need to get serious and plan our trip! Miss you
That last picture is to freaking cute, I can hardly take it!
Cute suit! I think you purposfully rub it in our faces that you are at the beach and we are in the crappy cold! Love ya.
Even though we are having great weather here, too....I will always be jealous of the ocean!
She is getting so big and so cute. How fun to go to the beach I am jealous.
How cute! I love her bathing suit. It is adorable and I love that she walks around in your shoes. It's good practice and good for her balance!
Taylor is so stinkin cute! I can't believe our girls will be two soon. They're growing way too fast.
Post a Comment