Saturday, May 31, 2008

SIX

I guess I'm getting in the habit of naming my posts numbers. This one is for the six years Jay and I have been married. I never got around to posting anything last week about it, but we did have a great time! My mom was in town and so we lucked out with her as a babysitter while Jay and I went to dinner at Ti Amo in Laguna and then off to Indiana Jones!
We had so much fun together. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and everything we've gone through. I just have to say how lucky I am to have him and what an AMAZING husband and dad he is to us all! Love you babe!!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Brooke said...

I love that last picture (b&w) of mom and Taylor. So sweet and precious! Looks like you've been having fun. Talk to you soon!