Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Early Valentines Package

Yesterday we got a wonderful little surprise from Nana and Grandpa Lee for Valentines Day. i was excited to open the box and get everything out to show Taylor and look through - but like I said in my previous post - she wanted the BOX. The bubble wrap and box were more fun than she knew what to do with. But I loved the contents of the box - they were all so appreciated and we're so thankful. Thanks Lee and Julie! One day she'll love what's inside, but right now it's definitely more of our enjoyment.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute little outfit!

Shauna Brown said...

Typical- why buy presents when you can play with a box!! I hope you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

What did they send you? Ya, I'm really beginning to wonder why we do buy toys.