Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Every time...

Every time I do laundry it's so exciting for Taylor, but a workout for me. If I don't hurry and fold the clothes and make sure they are out of arms reach, they will soon be all over the floor. She loves for me to put them on the couch and slowly have her take each piece out of the pile and onto the ground. Once that is over - we do it again. She's so serious while grabbing each piece of clothing. It will seriously entertain her for an hour! Who knew. I'm starting to wonder why we buy toys in the first place - she just wants everything laying around the house.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Laundry time is my favorite too. Katie loves to roll all over the laundry pile, then she sneaks articles of clothing which I find later scattered around in seceret places. Taylor just keeps getting cuter!