Saturday, February 17, 2007
Little Friends
Another day at the park for me and Taylor. It has honestly felt like summer here the last few days. Today it was almost 90. I know it might sound nice to those of you in the freezing cold, but I'm in need of a season change. It's been spring or summer basically all year. I wish it wound even rain for a day, but I probably shouldn't complain. So we went to the park again with Suzanne Davis and her kids. Her daughter, Olivia, was born a few days after Taylor (although you wouldn't know it b/c Taylor about tackles her and crawls all over her when they play - she actually likes playing with her 3 year old, Luke). Anyway, here is a cute one of them on the grass. I just love our little neighborhood, there's honestly a park or pool every few blocks. It makes it so easy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so jealous! You have no idea how lucky you are!!!
Oh how cute!! I'm so glad yo posted a photo of Taylor and Olivia!! We miss not seeing them, I wish I could have walked down to the park and hung out with you guys!
so stinkin cute! i havent see olivia in so long, and she is so big!
Post a Comment