Thursday, June 18, 2009

Showered

So, this could be the laziest blog post ever, but Ashly was my photographer for the night and she so graciously blogged about my shower the other week, so I thought I'd just let her do all the talking! :) So...just copy and paste that little link below and you can see the goods!

http://thelarks.blogspot.com/2009/06/katies-shower.html

I have to say...it was such a FUN shower! I loved the atmosphere and the company! Jenn, Erika and Brittany threw me the shower and did such a great job, I just showed up and enjoyed the night! I can't thank everybody enough! I love you all!

A little less than four weeks and Miss Monson (I think we have a name but I'll wait to share until it's set in stone!) will be here! I can't wait...

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Katie, where has the time gone? Am I the worst friend ever or what? I hope you're feeling okay and counting down the days! You look so beautiful and I can't wait for this baby girl to come and hear her name. Your shower looks so nice and I love Lucille's BBQ too!!

brooke said...

I can't believe you are about to have baby 2. I feel like we were just at disneyland talking about getting pregnant. I can't wait to see you this weekend...we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]jayandkatie.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 80% of all USA adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.