My little girl turned
3 today! I really can't believe it. I know everyone says that, but it is so true. We did a little polka dot birthday party this last week with her friend Olivia and then took her to dinner Saturday night and had presents today. Basically - she has no idea what day her birthday is and is confused as to why it keeps going on and on! Here's a few shots of the big day. I was not camera ready and was too busy chasing about 15 kids around!
The invite:

The birthday girl in her tutu

the cake

eating...

We're just head over heels for this crazy girl. I can't believe we're about to have another one to throw into the mix! I feel like we were just at the hospital yesterday having our beautiful Taylor. We love you baby girl!
1 Day

1 Year

2 Years

3 YEARS!
5 comments:
Happy Birhday Taylor! It looks like you had a great day! I wish we could have been there for your fun party! You are such a beauftiful girl with the greatest personality! We love you!
She is so stinkin' cute! Time flies with little nuggets around! What a fun little party. I hope you had a good nap after :0)
What a clever party theme! I love the polka dot invite and the polka dot cake! Taylor is a beautiful girl, and she's beautiful on the inside, too. Love you all!
How cute!! I can't believe our kids are both 3! She grew up so fast. She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Taylor!
They really do grow up so fast! I love the picture you took of her in her tutu, just darling!
Post a Comment