and wearing these little shoes, which turned out to be the best $5 I've spent in a long time.
Easter was a success, and Taylor definitely understood what the eggs were this year and loved waiting for the Easter Bunny. We died a few eggs...
Did the ward Easter egg hunt
And the hunt around the house.
Both were a definite success. Too much candy, that we've barely made a dent in.
Time is going by very quickly. I'm in my 3rd trimester already with this baby, and we still have no name. We're staying busy and getting ready for Taylor's 3rd birthday which is just around the corner. I still can't believe it! But the biggest news of all for us is that Taylor is POTTY TRAINED! Hallelujah! I really don't want to jinx it, but we're going on a little over a week and these last few days have been smooth sailing.....so I think it's official. No more diapers . . . for about 2 1/2 months. I'll take what I can can get though!
6 comments:
Cute pics. So glad you updated. I miss reading and seeing what you've been up to. Like always Taylor looks adorable! We must have started potty training at the exact same time. Emma started last Monday and she hasn't had an accident since Sunday! Hooray for potty training! She goes in all by herself and does it. I love only having to change Joslyn's diapers. I think I know about 10 people who are due the exact same time as you. Crazy!
SHe gets cuter and cuter every time i see pictures.
WHy is there no pictures of you and your cute belly? just wondering.
I love all the pictures! Hopefully Hailey is accident free soon - like before she comes to your house :) Talk to you soon!
Soooo cute! And congrats on the big news - I'm a little out of the loop - I had no idea you're even pregnant and your already in your 3rd trimester! That's so exciting!
Hurray. I think that is the landmark of freedom is when your child is potty trained. I am so proud of her. She just had to decide that it mattered to her, huh? Gosh, time is flying by and I can't wait for her (no name yet?) to be born. So much to look forward to this year! Love and miss you all, Mom
Taylor looks so cute in her easter dress! She has always had the most amazing hair too! I'm so excited for baby 2! And I totally understand about deciding on a name. We were screwed if this child was a boy....no options! I'm glad you got to go to your mom's house I hope she is going well. I miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment