I'm doing a comeback...slowly but surely. I will start off with Halloween and hopefully catch up at some point. Yikes! Time has definitely gotten away from me.
Taylor was Jessie (from Toy Story 2) for Halloween this year. Honestly - I couldn't believe she chose that over the princess costume. But she was very excited and loved to "pose" as Jessie. And could it have worked out any better than her best buddy being Buzz Lightyear? I think not!
And to our amazing surprise, a week or so later we were at Disneyland and no one was there! It was one of those once in a lifetime things... or once every four years since we went the day after election day. Apparently people stay home to vote so Disneyland was perfect. While we were eating lunch Jessie and Woody came by and played with the kids for about 15 minutes or so. With no one else around. They were all in heaven.



1 comment:
I was just waiting and waiting for more pictures!! I can't believe how cute and grown up Taylor is.
Post a Comment