Christmas was a success this year, as always, and Taylor's presents were basically sponsored by anything Disney princess. A smile was plastered on her face all day long and it was priceless!

She couldn't get her clothes off fast enough to put this Sleeping Beauty dress on.

She couldn't get her clothes off fast enough to put this Sleeping Beauty dress on. 
The view out the back patio!! It was crazy! I didn't even take a picture of Christmas day - which added another few inches. It was so beautiful though, I guess you can't complain :)

Taylor's first time in the snow. She half liked it is all I can say. I think she was a little unsure and very puffy! We sled down the front hill of the house and had so much fun. I will have to post video later. Hilarious!




This is our very sad attempt at a snowman. Taylor loved it and we were cracking up the whole time. Everything was gone the next day - eaten by who knows what!

A ridiculous amount of this was done...

Playing Settlers. And I happily walked away being the back to back winner. Classic!
The children's museum in Bellevue. A favorite of Taylor's...and I think everyone else. She needed to get those wiggles out :)


And I wish I had the picture of Jay on my computer in the Philippines at this age on this exact horse! Too cute. Such a mini Jay.

Taylor with Uncle Joel (and his beard...for warmth...)

Reading Fancy Nancy with Nana.

We can't thank Jay's mom and dad enough for the wonderful week we spent there. Not to mention replacing a few of my 20 or so lost DVD's on the plane - not a high point for me. We miss our family already and can't wait to see them in a few months.
Merry Christmas everyone. We feel very blessed this year and we're looking forward to 2009!

10 comments:
We enjoyed your visit and miss you already too!
The pictures look great, and today you'd never know
that less than a week ago we were snowed in!
Love you all.
Looks like fun! Have you ever played Cities and Knights? It's the next step up from Settlers. It's our favorite!
I've always wanted to have a white Christmas! It look so beautiful up there...and cold. How did you lose your DVD's on the plane? Glad you got them back. You can't travel without movies on a plane with a toddler! Glad you had a good Christmas. Let's get together now that the craziness is over. My family will go back home on Sunday and then it's back to normal.
What a great Christmas. I love all the pictures. YOu look great with dark hair. :)
It is ROo leaving the comments, I am signed in under Ryan... that could have been awkward :)ha
Looks like you had a great CHristmas. That is such an awesome age for little girls when they're obsessed with princesses and stuff. She is a doll and I love her Sleeping Beauty dress.
Merry Christmas to you!! By the way, that is the WORST snowman attempt I've ever seen! Did Taylor do it all by herself? If she did it's awesome, if not, you need to come visit us in Utah and get more practice. I love her Sleeping Beauty pictures - she's a doll!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I kept hearing about all of the snow you were getting and I wondered if you were able to do anything! We really missed you this year! It just wasn't the same without you here. Chloe is having a princess party tomorrow and I bet she has asked me 20 times if Aunt Katie and Taylor are coming!
We miss you and I have to conquer with Brooke, your snowman is pretty sad! Tay looks darling in the Sleeping Beauty outfit! We love you all and can't wait to see you again!
love that you won settlers...too bad i wasn't there to back door everyone. it's my claim to fame!
How fun to have a white Christmas!
And we should play settlers soon. We love it and haven't played since Utah...
Post a Comment