Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Fall (sort of)

So, I love California and all but can I get a break with the weather!? Sheez. Enough of the heat. We had a rainy loverly fall weekend and then I realized it was a big trick and summer returned today with its hot sweltering face! But, not to let that get in the way of any fall activities we hit up the pumpkin patch in Irvine today and it was a hit. Train rides, bounce houses, horses and, well, pumpkins! Enjoy the pictures of these cuties - they see each other all the time and always have a blast together.

Taylor and Rowan on the bounce house


Kurt and Jake - how cute is that?!

Screaming piggy

This picture just looks so mischevious to me...like she's plotting some crazy thing to do to poor Rowan

Yea for Kurt!

Taylor and more pumpkins (so many picture opp's)


The crew - best picture I got

So sassy - what a crack up this girl is to us


So - there's another update of our life for now. I hope you are having more fall like weather than we are. Please send some our way...

10 comments:

Ashly said...

these pictures are amazing and i am with you on the whole weather thing....its seriously so annoying. i mean it is october and taylor is wearing shorts and a tank top. where is that wonderful fall weather we had this weekend? im dying for it to return!

donnamae53 said...

See I'm posting....And I loved the latest post. These pics are so cute. Nothing like a circus of pumpkins to create the perfect backdrop for good times. They look like they are having a great time. Gotta love Halloween when it's not so scarry. Love, Mom

Barbie said...

Hi Katie, we've just met a few times but I grew up w/Jay and went to Julie for piano lessons. My mom got your guys' blog from Julie and I check it now and then--just wanted to say so since you think no one reads your blog. I think the same thing sometimes but I think there are a lot of non-commenters like me. :) Great photos by the way. What kind of camera do you use?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

It FINALLY cooled off here this weekend. It's still warm . . . but not HOT, anymore.

Love the pumpkin photos of Taylor with the boys!

La said...

this looks like fun. i need to take eden and charlie to a pumpkin patch. you'll have to tell me where this one is exactly.
and we should get together sometime.

Anonymous said...

Katie, these pics are sooooo cute. Pumpkin Patches have come such a long way. They used to be fun outings even with just the pumpkins! Now it's like a mini amusement park! Are those braids I see on Taylor? I'm impressed! Love you..

Roo said...

Cutest pictures ever...

Trevor and Brooke said...

I love the pictures! And, if you posted once in a while, people would check it more and comment more. Ha! It's annoying though, I get about that many comments every time. What happened to your 15+ comments you got every time?? We are getting so excited to come and hope all is going well. Love and miss you!!

Robyn said...

Whoa, Laguna Hills mall is SO last year. It sounds like Irvine Park is the way to go. I just got an email from someone in our playgroup who wants to go, so it looks like we're going there soon. It looks awesome. Trent is going to love the train. Can you email me and tell me where the heck to park? I looked at the website and it looks so confusing. We should go there with the kids this month.

Isn't it sad that we've lived here so long and never gone there with Trent?

I am so sick of the heat too. I can't handle it anymore. It's October for heaven's sake!! I miss you. How are you? Call me! Taylor is adorable.

Chrissy said...

We were sad we missed it, cute pics! Luckily it has finally started to cool.