So, judging by the SIX - yes 6 - comments on my last post I'm doubting people read this anymore. I've debated going private and just blogging on my own - a journal - but we'll see how it goes. I did however, tell a few people that I would post on my blog how google reader works and so I am a woman of my word! ;)
Basically it's the best thing ever and a major time saver.... you go to www.google.com/reader and sign up (for free of course). Then on the sidebar there is a thing that says "add subscription". You click that and type in any website or blog address that you want. It will then update you by going a darker shade of blue with a number next to it, specifying how many posts have been added since you last checked. It's brilliant if you ask me and I love it!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hey dont feel bad, i too was beginning to think nobody looked at my blog because i only get like 3-7 comments per post now. to be honest, i think its because of google reader. i find myself leaving less comments because i dont actually go to peoples blogs anymore, i just read their posts on google reader. anyway, thanks for lunch last week. that was so much fun! lets get together again soon!
We read too, but I'm not much for comments. Keep posting though, we like to see what's going on with you guys!
what!!! Don't quit. I love to be updated by blogs. Just because you don't see comments...don't despair. Most people just love to read, catch up, and go to others blogs as well. It is our crazy way of saving time, but still enjoying the catch up time...Love your blogs! Love you too, Mom
I am a true fan of Google Reader! I don't know how we lived without it :)
Love the new look. As a sidenote to adding subscriptions, you can just copy and paste straight from your blog, too, which also saves a good amount of time!
Katie. Because we all use Google Reader, we don't have to check your blog and be disappointed over and over to see no updates! So KEEP the blogging going. It's fun to read what you're up to.
Keep blogging katie, I totally stalk you.
We check in when you post because we use google reader too. We read but don't comment. How lame. so I'll comment more often!
Post a Comment