And thanks to the Belle dress my sister picked up for me a few weeks ago, we are even having to eat breakfast in full princess get up. It's short lived I guess and pretty cute to us.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
bippidy boppity boo
We've come to know and love that little phrase above around our house these days. We've definitely entered the full-blown princess stage and it's a complete crack up! We've been to Disneyland twice in one week (getting the most use out of those passes as possible!) and Tay would be pretty content just standing in line to see the princesses.


And thanks to the Belle dress my sister picked up for me a few weeks ago, we are even having to eat breakfast in full princess get up. It's short lived I guess and pretty cute to us.
And thanks to the Belle dress my sister picked up for me a few weeks ago, we are even having to eat breakfast in full princess get up. It's short lived I guess and pretty cute to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute. Sounds like our house. Everything is about "Rella" (Cinderella) or Ariel. I haven't given into buying the dress-up's yet though. Do they seem overpriced to anyone else? Maybe I'm just cheap. As always Taylor is adorable. Wish we could go to Disneyland with you, I think Emma is finally at a good stage for it.
oh how cute! Taylor is so grown up and so so cute! You must want to eat her up!
She is so so cute! I love those pictures!
So darn cute. I love this stage of life.Isn't fantasy the best? You have your own imaginarium every day at home. Love you all, Mom
Taylor is so darling in her princess costume. We have to do Disneyland more often, I love it!
Be sure to stop by The Lil' Peanut Patch this week and check out our Organic Snack Week!
Post a Comment