Speed test
There must be a reason I was never a secretary, I got 55 words/per minute. I felt compelled to go back a fix my spelling errors. That probably slowed me down.
Without looking at your blog....I just posted this on mine! I love it and am TOTALLY addicted. :)
That's crazy! It definitely kept me entertained for a while.
Hey maybe I should have been a secretary, I got 289 words a minute. That was really fun. I may come back and try again and again!!
you can thank radiology billing for that talent!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
There must be a reason I was never a secretary, I got 55 words/per minute. I felt compelled to go back a fix my spelling errors. That probably slowed me down.
Without looking at your blog....I just posted this on mine! I love it and am TOTALLY addicted. :)
That's crazy! It definitely kept me entertained for a while.
Hey maybe I should have been a secretary, I got 289 words a minute. That was really fun. I may come back and try again and again!!
you can thank radiology billing for that talent!
Post a Comment