Well we're back from Utah and had a fun, action packed time. In the three days we were there Taylor saw 8 grandparents, 5 aunts/uncles and 6 cousins. This little girl was tuckered out by the end of our trip and had an attitude to go with it. I keep hoping she's just tired or exhausted from all the attention and activities and not a personality trait she has taken on. I'll cross my fingers on that one.
We did conference, a birthday party for my mom, girl's night during Priesthood, and even slipped away for an evening and left Taylor over night with my sister (thanks Brooke and Trevor) so we could stay in Provo at the Marriott while Jay did some recruiting. Very fun!
Here are some pic's from our quick trip...
Cafe Rio (twice...even when Jay found a fly on his burrito - nasty). Along with a few pic's of the girls and their suckers. Let's just say I went through about 15 suckers in 4 days. They saved me!
My mom's birthday party. Blowing out the candles and all the kidos.
My dad and the girl's.
Some carousel action at the mall during Priesthood
And hanging out with the cousins the last night. Taylor couldn't get enough of those boys making her laugh and little Chloe playing dolls. We miss everyone!!
Now at home, we're lonely and Tay's face says it all..
7 comments:
It was so fun to see you and keep Taylor for a while. Come back soon!!
OK, so I know your trips are always fast and action packed, but we live SO close to the Marriott!!! Next time give us a call if you get a chance...we've never seen Taylor in "real life". Sounds like you had a great trip! Love the new blog look!
I love Taylors face in that last picture...so sad, but still cute.
Okay, so you saw all of these relatives; yet you didn't see me. What is with that. I am feeling bad about that. I do believe that I am a relative and one that makes time to see you every time that I come to California!! Fine, I will wipe my tears and move on, just know that you are loved and missed.
I know Em...We were seriously jam packed all weekend. I bailed on a bunch of people that I wish I would have seen - including you. Next time for sure - and don't think I haven't taken notice that you're the only one who calls when you're in Cali! Brownie points for sure.
Jay, I would be willing to bet that Reggie had something to do with that fly making it into your burrito. It's a trademark move of his! :)
i cant even believe how big T is and how long her hair is...out of control. Is she really almost two already? how can that be? oh and your mom really is so pretty!
Post a Comment