Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Madness

I can't believe March is gone and that it's almost been a month since I last blogged. What's my deal!? I need to get back with it. I'm having my dad call and friends email me to see if everything is okay. How sad is that? Well, this month has definitely flown by! Busy season is finally winding down and all I can say is that the end will be welcome with open arms. We've spent many days at the park and even quite a few at the pool. This is a major RECAP so there's lots of pictures.

Jay's family has been here all week for Easter and they leave tomorrow - and will be missed around the house. Here's a small recap of what the hap's have been in the Monson house with the family:

Grandpa and Taylor reading up on the news

In-n-Out (among many other restaurant outings) and finding a way to entertain Taylor for the constant high-chair time.


Easter Morning egg hunt (somewhat of a success)




Easter dress with matching baby doll outfit. Too cute if you ask me!.







Working on my balance in daddy's shoes and mommy's 6 inch heels!! Yikes.



Many nights playing at the park - blowing bubbles and running all those wiggles out outside.







Even more days of meeting dad for lunch at our second home of the Spectrum. Taylor could show everyone the ropes by now. We even stopped off for some Golden Spoon and a few sights of the ferris wheel. A big hit!




Putting her skills to work by feeding uncle Joel cheerios - milk and all



Ending a late night with a tootsie pop from Lucille's. Can't go wrong!



Now we're off to Provo...General Conference and recruiting at BYU. I'm so excited. See ya'll in April....

9 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I'm so glad you are back.

emily said...

I am also so glad that you are back you have been missed. Taylor is the cutest thing in the world. Thanks for blogging!!

Emily said...

Cute pictures. I still can't get over how much hair that girl has! It's so beautiful.

Trevor and Brooke said...

Yeah, finally a new post! Hailey's Easter dress also had a matching doll outfit. How funny is that. We are so excited for you guys to come. You may need to put the summer clothes away for the weekend. It snowed yesterday, but hopefully it's warming back up!

camille said...

Wow, that was impressive blogging! I loved each and every pic. Taylor is such a little cutie with so much personality. I just love her. So happy that Jay will be around more for you guys. That will be nice. I don't know how you do it. Hope to see you soon. have fun in Provo!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love all of the photos! Taylor's Easter Dress is ADORABLE. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I have been waiting to hear from you. You still need to return my email. Taylor is a sweetie and I really do need to come live there, I love your neighborhood! Please come see me when you get to Utah!!!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love all of the pictures and I can't wait until you get here! The family pic is great and I love her Easter dress! Where did you get the matching dress and doll outfit? Chloe would love that! I love you and miss you!

Chrissy said...

The matching outfit pictures are too cute! They crack me up.