Thursday, March 06, 2008

lately...

So, I'm sure many of you have given up on my blog. I kind of have. No motivation lately, but definitely lots going on around here. I have taken a few cute pictures of Tay I should post, but for now I'll just give you a few. My mom left yesterday, so Taylor (and us) are in depression. She's already asked for her about a thousand times, so that should drive me crazy pretty soon. She had so much fun being her little buddy these last few days and definitely gave me a rest. We'll just have to get her back her soon. Taylor would honestly start laughing or smiling before my mom could do anything! I need to take on that skill.
Taylor is such a copy cat these days, it is the cutest thing. We can get her to do anything! These are of her attempt to copy Jay at doing a hand stand. Don't be jealous of our fun nights - we're hilarious over here! She is very serious about the handstand, and when she gets into position she does this little "flick" of her wrist. It's too cute.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture of your mom and Tay! So good to hear from you again. Take care!

Joel Monson said...

Hand stands now huh? I didn't even know my bro could do one. I hope all is well and I wanted to give you an update. I'm an official blogger now. I blog every single day to work on my writing. I've changed my URL and revamped my entire format and way of posting. here's the updated link so that you can update my name's link on your page:
http://monsonsmemos.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!

Bart and Kellie said...

That is the cutest picture! What a doll you've got on your hands (and looks like she's steals the spotlight!) Keep posting - she does the cutest things!

Chrissy said...

That handstand pic is the cutest

Amber said...

I love the picture of Taylor and your mom. The handstand is great also. I love staying in touch with your cute pictures.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I'm glad you posted again! I love the picture of Taylor and mom! She looks so happy to be with Nana. Chloe has started calling mom Nana Punch. It makes me laugh because it sounds like banana punch. I hope your feeling well and know that I am thinking of you! Love you and miss you!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Oh one more thing, Jay is so talented I bet he feels bummed because you cropped him out of the picture! We can only see his arm!

Nicole said...

She is adorable! You always have her dressed so cute too!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Who knew Jay could do handstands. Dancing from you and gymnastics from Jay! She is too cute. Hope you're doing better. I love and miss you!

heather said...

Your house sounds much more fun than mine. In fact I make it a rule to try and never have my feet above my head. So I guess I need to send my kids to your house to get a lesson in handstands. I hope you're doing better and I will try and change your paper soon.

heather said...

I hope this works for you. If it doesn't just let me know.

Emily said...

That is so cute! I love that she's trying to do a hand stand. The hands at the end are the best.

Heidi J said...

So adorable! The wrist flick at the end just kills me...I can totally picture it.

emily said...

what a blast. I love those pictures. Isn't it funny how much fun the kids have with nanna. My kids here that nanna is coming over and they do a little dance, and my kids are old...who'd of thought that the enjoyment of grandparents would never ware off. I need a little of that. Love the picture of your mom and Taylor, so cute. I miss you all.

Roo said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big and cute... we need to see you more! We should take a trip and come see you. I'll talk to Ryan. :)