Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ahhh...

This is why we live here. February 12th, shorts, t-shirts and the sand in your toes. I think we'll be beach bunnies again this year. Can't wait!

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am so sad we missed the beach day :( Maybe we can go as soon as Naomi stops barfing all over me and my house!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Let me guess ... was Taylor talking in the bottom picture? Her hands say she was. Wish we could have been there! Hopefully soon!

Kathy said...

I am so jealous.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

looks like so much fun!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

For those of us who live way too far from a beach....you make us jealous. :)

emily said...

Katie, it is on days like today when it is snowing AGAIN that I think that moving to California would be a great idea, then I just have to remember the TRAFFIC!! Because the snow melts. Love you though.

Ashlee said...

The beach pictures are so cute. I can only dream of the day when we can wear shorts and have sand between our toes.... Someday.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I am seriously so jealous! I wish we were there with you! Love you!

Kristen said...

I am sooooo jealous! Truly, you have no idea!

JaMie HeApS said...

she is the cutest little thing... i could go some of that beach time right now

Roo said...

It would be so nice to have some sunshine without a cold brisk wind against your face. :) Not that I get out much. Thanks for alway commenting on my blog. I am getting better at it. I am glad to hear that Taylors hair never fell out, gives me hope that when 3 months hits she will lose it all. ANd if Lucy is as cute as Taylor I will be HAPpY she is adorable.

nicole said...

we are dying for some sunshine out here. and, i just watched the video of you and taylor, she is so cute! I was loving her little accent with all the words, I can't believe how old she is getting!

Anonymous said...

Okay, make up my room. Actually we're finally getting some sun around here (except for the snowstorm last night). Seriously, if winter comes back I'm coming and staying with you until May.

Shauna Brown said...

Ahhhh, to feel the sand in between my toes and hear the waves crashing- bliss!