I got basically no good pictures, which is nothing new, since when I pull out a camera these days and ask her to smile she turns her head very dramatic like, and covers her eyes. Great. She will however hold up the camera to her own face and walk around saying "cheese" for about twenty minutes with a big smile on her face. So, that's good for a laugh.
She's given me quite the run for my money this week, being espeically difficult, but I'm blaming it on a recent discovery of today....she's allergic to penicillin. She's been on this antibiotic for a week, and wakes up this morning with a crazy (and I mean CRAZY) rash. So we take her to the after hours clinic (for the second time in one week) and found out that she has an allergy to to her antibiotic and she's been taking it for 7 days and still has the ear infection in the left ear and a new surprise in the right! Yep-another one. Puh-lease! I need my normal little girl back ASAP! Oh and p.s. I would post a picture of her rash but seeing as it is quite disgusting, I will spare you :)
And lastly, I just had to post this last picture of Taylor and her constant obsession of the phone. We got home tonight and she wouldn't stop taking the home phone and Jay's cell phone and making them kiss - with sound effects and all! It was classic. She's been really into making all her toys kiss each other. Such a girl.
11 comments:
Hi Katie- it's Anya Earl. I browse your website occasionally through Lindsay's blog, but I just have to comment today- your little girl looks so sweet in her little costume... I just love Halloween get-ups.
Katie, I thought I commented on your last post but I guess I didn't. Okay, I LOVE that picture of Taylor and Trent. They look so sweet together.
And I LOVE your hair. It makes me want to cute mine short. It looks so good!! You could look good with any hair style, but I really like it short.
Trunk or Treat is always crazy, isn't it? Ours got canceled, but it's indoors next Tuesday night too. We'll see how it goes.
She looks so cute in her ladybug costume. She is such a pretty girl. And I'm sorry about her ear infections, but now that you know she's allergic to penicillin, maybe they'll give her different medication to help cure them. Good luck!
Love the ladybug. Hope she's feeling better. Isn't it crappy that they are allergic to penicillin. I mean, isn't that in everything. Oh well, love ya!
Taylor looks adorable, even if she is sick. Poor little bug! I think it can be even worse for Mommy!! How are you holding up? Sick kids is the WORST ever!
What a cute little "bug"! Sorry she's been sick! At least you got that allergy business taken care of! And thanks for having the World Series on in the background of the kissing phones!
Haha, that is too cute! We stayed away from the activity because it was moved inside and figured it would be a little crowded. I love her costume too!
Katie, I have been out of town for a week and I missed all the cute pictures of Taylor, I am now up to date and she is adorable. I love the cotume and her personality to boot. Your hair is great!! I am never really that attached to mine either, it is the one thing in my life that I can change with out too much commitment or regret. It always grows back and you can always change back the color.
Mac is refusing to smile or even look at the camera. He'll be laughing and then I get the camera and he turns away and throws his arms up. He's such a butt.
Taylor is cute. I'm sad that you aren't coming to Utah for Christmas. Maybe we'll see eachother during the summer. We'll be there for the month of August. One last trip before the all time consuming job starts:)
i cant tell you how bad i HATE eat infections dax had to finnaly get tubes in cuz he got so many and tomorow im heading to the dr. to find out it jace will need them and im sure he will. there is nothing worse, i feel you pain cuz those kids act like little sh&*# with them. hope she gets feeling better soon.
Taylor looks like a poster for cute Halloween kids. She is so funny about her phone etiquette. AND I so hope she can feel better soon, as it really does cramp your style and you feel so bad for her when she is miserable. Talk to you soon Love you...Mom
cute little ladybug! By the way, i LOVE your hair. Do you like having it short or what? I think it looks so cute. I cant wait to see more pics of it...or better yet, see it in real life. Will you guys be in CA for THanksgiving?
Post a Comment