Well, another weekend come and gone. Too quickly as always. Taylor and I have been, and are STILL sick. I'm over it, and I'm thinking it might be time to go to the doctor. We'll see. So, given my sickly state and Taylor's, I really wanted a relaxing night, and how fun for us that Saturday night Brooke had a little bon fire at the beach house for her birthday the day before. We hurried and got a babysitter to sit with Tay while she slept and hurried down to the beach with some friends. The boys lit things on fire and blew up coke cans, played bocce ball in the dark (fun?) and the girls just hung out and chatted through the night. Happy Birthday Brooke! (I know you read this, but never comment:)
The happy couple

The group-minus Ryan

There he is!

Blowing something up. Boys.

The Girls..
8 comments:
For a minute I thought "I have a beach house?" and then I remembered I didn't and you must be talking about another Brooke. Talk to you later!
How fun to be on the beach. I am so jealous. What have you been sick with. I talked to you the other day and you didn't say anything? I hope you guys are feeling better. Love you Oh and p.s. when are you going to hook up my blog? No pressure!
Cute pictures. What a fun night! It's so fun to see all these girls who my brother hung out with in high school!
How you are feeling better! I'm going to be putting my page back on private so if you want to view it email me at KaraLWood@Yahoo.com and I'll send you a email from my blog.
If you really do read this Brooke... Happy (late) Birthday! Whoops! Looks like fun..... we miss home!
I'm so sorry you are both still sick! No bueno!! When can we play? We've missed you guys and need a trip to the waterpark to catch up! Call me when you feel better... or let me bring you dinner?
My first comment ever on a blog...Thanks for coming to my party. It was great to see you guys!
Nothing like a beach bonfire and friends!!
Post a Comment