I had to just put a few of these pictures of Taylor the other day on the patio. It was blazing hot outside so I gave her her own spoon, sat her down, and she was one happy girl.
This is Kara (Howarth) Wood, I saw your blog on Taras site this afternoon and wanted to say hi! We both have little girls with the name Taylor how fun! I have a blog too so when you have a second click on over =0) http://wood-family01.blogspot.com
We love golden spoon too! Gotta love the chocolatey mess. Lately I find myself getting my girls something with a lighter color to it. I HATE having to pre treat everything before I wash it :) She's a cutie!
katie! it's been way too long, so glad you are home, i'm home! let's get together next week for sure, waterpark? tay is such a doll, she is not a baby anymore, look at her.. she's a little girl! same w/rowan, it's unbelievable how time flies. can't wait to catch up!
Taylor is darling! She looks so big. I miss all of you so much and wish we were all closer. Kiss those cheeks for me. (i don't mean Jay's) Just kdding you can kiss his if you want. Love you
She is a doll. She looks like a little girl now instead of a baby. I'm glad you had a nice trip. I bet Julie loved seeing Taylor. What is the weather like in the summer there? I wonder if it rains. I love the rain. Sometimes. Do you have my email?
9 comments:
How cute. Look at that chocolate face!
This is Kara (Howarth) Wood, I saw your blog on Taras site this afternoon and wanted to say hi! We both have little girls with the name Taylor how fun! I have a blog too so when you have a second click on over =0)
http://wood-family01.blogspot.com
I love that she's such an icecream fan.
We love golden spoon too! Gotta love the chocolatey mess. Lately I find myself getting my girls something with a lighter color to it. I HATE having to pre treat everything before I wash it :) She's a cutie!
katie! it's been way too long, so glad you are home, i'm home! let's get together next week for sure, waterpark? tay is such a doll, she is not a baby anymore, look at her.. she's a little girl! same w/rowan, it's unbelievable how time flies. can't wait to catch up!
Taylor is darling! She looks so big. I miss all of you so much and wish we were all closer. Kiss those cheeks for me. (i don't mean Jay's) Just kdding you can kiss his if you want. Love you
She is a doll. She looks like a little girl now instead of a baby. I'm glad you had a nice trip. I bet Julie loved seeing Taylor. What is the weather like in the summer there? I wonder if it rains. I love the rain. Sometimes. Do you have my email?
I wish we had Golden Spoon! You're daring with chocolate. I hope to see you guys soon!
Love you.
This should be a Golden Spoon ad!
Post a Comment