Friday, May 04, 2007
Caught!
Today, after getting home from the store, I put Taylor down while I unloaded the groceries. Normally, this is a very annoying process of her tugging on my leg and following my every move. So today, as I was in the kitchen putting everything away I realized Taylor was being way to quiet. I walked into the other room and there she was - cheerio bag spilt all over the floor with an entire graham cracker in her mouth. I happened to have my camera handy and snapped this picture of her.
Her face cracks me up b/c you can tell she knows she's been caught red handed! And in case anyone was wondering...graham crackers basically turn to mush when even the slightest big wet. So, I had a major mess to clean up when she was done. Moral of the story I guess, would be that when your kids are too quiet, they are most likely into some sort of trouble or mischief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Where did she get the graham cracker from? Was it in with the cheerios? Silly sneaky girl.
Where did she get the graham cracker from? Was it in with the cheerios? Silly sneaky girl.
Oh no. Whenever it's silent, you know there's trouble. Like the time I caught Trent upstairs with Desitin in both ears! I thought he was playing quietly with his toys. No.
She is so cute with her pony on top of her head. I love your new blog look too. Where do you find these templates? Cute stars.
I love the uh oh look on her face. It kind of reminds me of someone I know who tried to flush her puppy down the toilet. Sound familiar?
Okay Jess...maybe I tried to flush Winston down the toilet, but he was taking away my attention! ha! And yes, the graham crackers are in with the cheerios. I have a little baggie of goodies...cheerios, graham crackers, puffs, nilla wafers...whatever works for that day!
So sneaky! I love that look on her face. She was totally busted.
Oooh, I love the newest blog design...so cute! Great photos too. Hey, did you figure anything out for the 10th yet? I can't believe it's already here this week!
Haha. :)
I just got caught up on your blog and all the pictures are so dang cute- I love it!! How is Jay feeling? Poor guy.
you are so much better at keeping your blog up to date than i am. well kansas is happening for about 8 months and then we will most likely be in L.A. So who knows exactly where we will live. someday i want to be in ladera. it is the best place ever. p.s. your hair is so long! love it.
Post a Comment