I had to post some cute pictures of Taylor and Kurt. He's only 2 days older than Taylor and we spend a lot of time with him and his mom, Jenn. They are so funny to watch together and we always say that it's usually easier to have them together b/c they totally entertain each other! We're so happy the Mullen's moved into our ward from New York. Kurt (big Kurt) works with Jay at Deloitte and our kids are the same age. We get together a lot and I keep saying I'll post pictures of them, but I never do. So here's some cute pics of them at the mall in their strollers.

And some at the park yesterday. Such a beautiful day, I could have stayed outside forever. Hope everyone has a good weekend!



And is she serious with that face? She was having fun I guess, until I decided to take a picture!
2 comments:
How fun. My favorite is her face she's making in the last picture like she's telling you to drop dead. What cute little friends.
How cute are these little ones! I love that park over there by Jenn and Kurt. Those swings are perfect!
Post a Comment