Thursday, March 15, 2007
Sorry for the long delay of posts...we've been busy over here. My mom was here last week for about 4 days and we had such a fun time. I love when family comes in town. We spent most of Thursday and Friday just hanging out, shopping, and going to dinner. Saturday we had a little spa day while Jay had Taylor-which was a much needed break. Anyway, I didn't take quite as many pictures as I wished but my mom did, and I'm still waiting for her to send me some of those. But these are a few good ones of the weekend. I especially enjoy the ones of Taylor in her carseat with the blanket. My mom was sitting back there with her and she learned how to play peak-a-boo all on her own. She puts the blanket over her face and when you ask where taylor is she pulls it down. It was really cute.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm laughing so hard at that picture of Jay, I seriously didn't even think it was him at first. Taylor is so cute. I love playing peek-a-boo with Emma. Our girls are growing up too fast. Can't wait to see your mom's pictures.
Did you have so much fun with your mom? That's so nice that she was able to come out. I love that little bathing suit Taylor has on. She's so cute, and that picture of Jay is so funny.
that top one is so cute.
Love your pictures. I wish my mom could come out for a visit. I'm sure you had a blast with her!
Post a Comment