Sunday, March 04, 2007

J and T

Well another week has gone by here and life is pretty normal. Taylor is getting her top teeth, so that's been lots of fun (please sense my sarcasm) and Jay's been working up a storm since busy season is finally starting to wind down. I can't wait! Jay has been growing this beard for work with a bunch of other co-workers and Taylor hadn't seen him all week and it totally freaked her out when he saw her this weekend. She was crying and everything. Jay was half tempted to shave it off but I told him, why bother, you won't see her for another week anyway and he's shaving it next Saturday after their work party, so it's a keeper. It seriously cracks me up, and he's glad he gave it a go, but is ready to shave it off. Taylor did finally warm up to him and the whole idea of a scruffy face by the end of the weekend. Here's a few good shots of the two of them. She sure loves her dad.



And of course, we wake up this morning to find out Jay is sick, and Taylor with her constant runny nose from teething and slight cough, made the two of them quite a dull pair for Sunday. This was what my afternoon looked like...


Taylor watching baby einstein on her dad's lap while he was dead asleep. Too cute though. Love them!

12 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute! I love daddy daughter pictures. Nice beard, Jay! Maybe by next week it will be hairier. Post the final pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute. Don't you love seeing your hubby with your baby? Precious. Good luck on the teething, Emma's has been going on for about 5 months now and I'm ready for her to be done.

Robyn said...

Oh and I must say, after seeing the title (J and T) I was a bit disappointed that this post was not about Justin Timberlake (JT), but Jay and Taylor are okay too.

Anonymous said...

I almost put a subtitle about the JT thing...b/c I know I would get excited if I saw anything about Justin...but I guess Jay and Taylor will have to do for now. HA!

Emily said...

Taylor just keeps getting cuter. Be grateful that all four top teeth didn't come in at the same time like Katie's did. What a nightmare that was. It's still not fun all the same. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Ashly said...

I love Jay's beard,,,he looks like a tough guy.

Ashly said...

I love Jay's beard,,,he looks like a tough guy.

Shauna Brown said...

Great pictures!! I'm dying over J and T on the couch watching Baby Einstein. I agree with Robyn, JT would have been great, but I do love seeing J and T together! What a great beard Jay Ray!!

Anonymous said...

Now that I've figured out how to post, you may wish I hadn't!! Ha!
I just had to say that Jay looks better with his beard than I thought he would. And I'm so glad Taylor realized he's still her Dad, just hairier. Take a good picture on the final day-you might not see the whole beard again!
Can't wait to show all these new pics to Lee-before he heads to Kuwait this weekend. Boo!
Love, Julie

Chrissy said...

Katie, these are precious pics of your little one and hubby. I do need to call you ;)

Anonymous said...

Katie,
These are the cutest pics. Jay actually does look good with the beard. Craig is so jealous of the beard he can't grow any facial hair. I have to say, can't wait until we get our mac. I loved talking to you online and watching Taylor. I miss you guys so much! Love you

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

Can I get an update please!?!