Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Look out world...here she comes

Here are the pictures of Taylor - very happy- while walking on her own. I'm dying over her face. She opens her mouth really big and laughs. And sorry for my jeans always drying in the background...what is wrong with me? Small space, sorry about the eyesore. I love her smirking face too. She looks so sassy in it. I'm worried she might be taking after someone who can be a little bit sassy herself. Oh great.



7 comments:

nicole said...

I am dying over the photo with her sassy smirk!! That is the cutest thing. She has so much personality... I wish we were threr to stop by for a visit...

Anonymous said...

Your place looks like mine, clothes hanging everywhere trying to get dry.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I love her expressions. Especially the 3rd one down. She's like "Listen to me missy!" (at least that's what I see)

Shauna Brown said...

Love, love, love the pictures!!! I love Taylor and her adorable brown hair that always has the CUTEST bows in it- so cute!! Also, I love her bedding- too cute! She is such a doll! A little hint- hang your jeans over your shower curtain, not quite as noticeable, even though I wouldn't have noticed them in the picture.

Robyn said...

I love the smirk face too! She is beautiful. I didn't even notice the jeans. But I'm sure they are very cute.

Anonymous said...

WALKING! Does she try this alone? Or coming to you? She looks like a small toddler now. I am so excited to see her. Her expressions crack me up! Grandma Shaw loved the site. So did K.C. and Judy. They were cracking up with me. They kept saying Katie is a Mom! Katie is a Mom! And it looks like a great one too. Time is speeding by....Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Katie, you are a fantastic photographer. Like everyone else I LOVE the smirk/sassy picture! I now see what the push toy is..fun! She will be off on her own soon...we can't wait to see all of you at Easter! With love, Julie