Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Laid Back!

Ahh...the joys of Baby Einstein. Next to tivo it could be my most favorite invention. Taylor will watch it the whole way through and let me get some things done which is wonderful! I thought this picture was classic of her with her silky blankets, laying on her boppy with her gerber puffs in the other hand. She just looks so grown up. Cracks me up.


And then she's just so cheery and happy after her rest. She gets so excited and scrunches up her nose and breathes in and out really fast. She thinks it's hillarious if you do it back. She was getting a kick out of herself in these pictures - oh and of course b/c I let her play with the remote. Of course she thought she got away with something. So proud.



12 comments:

Emily said...

Baby Einstein is the BEST!! I love it and so does Katie.

Anonymous said...

Aren't those Gerber Finger Foods such lifesavers? Emma loves them. I love these pictures of Taylor, she really does look so grown up.

Anonymous said...

ps. where do you get her cute clothes?

Katie said...

Half of them are from my sister's little girl, but her top is from Target - love it, so cheap and her jeans are from Gap. I have to buy her the 12-18 mo. size b/c she's so tall and adjust the waist. Crazy.

Shauna Brown said...

So stinkin' cute it's killing me!! Too bad Jaden wears the same size clothes as Taylor and he's 16 months. Those pictures remind me so much of Jaden. . . silky blanket, veggie puffs, and Baby Einstein- the BEST!

Kathy said...

She is so cute! I love all her little headbands she is always in!

Ashly said...

Seriously I cant believe how cute she is. Everytime I see a picture of her, I just want to squish her little fat cheeks!

sarah marie. said...

i love the ones of her lying on the cushion..hillarious.

Robyn said...

I have only met her twice, but she is ADORABLE. I think she's a mix between you and Jay, but mostly Jay. She is so dang cute. I'm so impressed that she has enough self-control to reach in and pull out each puff. Trent would dump the bag upside down and grind them into the floor.

Baby books should instruct moms to make Baby Einstein part of their daily routine. It's classical music with slow-moving objects, animals, etc.. that stimulate the baby's mind. George W. even recognized the inventor of Baby Einstein at the State of the Union address. It is amazing.

nicole said...

She really is so cute! We will call you guys, we want to get together!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, what Baby Einstein dvd's do you have and what do you suggest I get for Emma?

Katie said...

All of them are great - just make sure and check the age requirements b/c some of them are 1+ year so Emma might not like it. Taylor's favorites are Baby Beethoven, Baby DaVinic and Baby Neptune. SOrry it's taken me forever to get back to you.