Thursday, February 01, 2007

I heart...

In honor of the 1st day of February (love month) these are the things Taylor loves.
#1 The cell phone! I put it on speaker most of the time to have a free hand, and now I'm realizing that was a bad idea b/c now she wont give me 1 minute alone on the phone w/o tugging on my leg wanting to eat the phone.

#2 The remote. If we don't keep them hidden at all times, she will spot them from a mile away and wiggle out of our arms to speed crawl over, pick up the remote and plop it in her mouth.

#3 Being NAKED! It's all I can do to chase her down the second her clothes come off. She is off and crawling. She practically can't breathe she's so excited when I get her ready for a bath...why? B/c the clothes are comin' off! Good thing she's still so little and innocent or this wouldn't be such a cute trait.



#4 Her blankets. All her little blankets with silk edges are her favorite. We play this game w/her where we take her blankets and say they're ours and bury our face in them, and she laughs and laughs, crawls over and sticks her face in the blankets w/her booty up in the air. Too funny.



We love seeing all her changes every single day. She has such a funny personality and knows what she wants! She loves doing anything I'm doing basically. If I'm cooking, on the phone, sitting in a different chair or position than her...she's up on my lap with a big smile wanting to be held. Oh the days when she just sat on a blanket most of the day and we thought she was such a calm little baby - we were wrong, but we love it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is so darling. I think Katie and her would be best friends. I feel like you just described Katie to a tee. Anyway, I love the new look of your blog. So cute.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

I love that little rascal!! She is the cutest!

Shauna Brown said...

Love the new look of the blog!!! I've been wanting to update as well, but haven't even tried. Taylor's favorites are the same for Jaden! He will take his silky blanket and throw it on the floor of a store and just lay on it- don't worry about germs! Taylor is such a cutie. Her brown hair and little clips kill me!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it. She is such a cutie. Looks like you two have a lot of fun during the day - he he.