Thursday, February 01, 2007

Work in Progress

Okay, okay, so my blog is having issues at the moment. I'm trying to make it a little more cute and unique and it's a struggle and to be honest, I just don't have the time right now to tweak it. I'm learning as I go though, so hopefully I'll get it figured out sooner or later. So, just enjoy the mess for now. it will get better. It gives you bloggers something to look forward to. :)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love what you've done with your blog so far! Please email me how you did the side bar!!

Anonymous said...

OH my heck! I have been trying to get my blog to look better for weeks now and I am getting sooo frustrated with blogger and their dang HTML file. Are you using the new blogger? If so you've got to tell me how, I asked Kathy but she's on the old and they are different. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

sarah marie. said...

love the new look katie!