We went to a surprise party this last weekend for Della Plewe, Jay's good friend Tyler's, mom. We got to see a few old friends and snap a few pictures in the meantime. We didn't stay too long though b/c Taylor has suddenly figured out who I am I guess, and has some crazy attachment thing happening. I can barely walk 2 steps without her at my feet, tugging on my pant leg. Not as cute as it sounds - it's starting to get kind of annoying, but what do you do? Here's a picture of Trevor (Tyler and Kate's baby), Jaden (Brown) and Taylor, the other one is of us with Tyler and Kate Plewe. Good times :) P.S. How do you like Jay's beard? Don't worry - he finally shaved the next day - Taylor and I were both thankful for the smooth skin again.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Party for Della...
We went to a surprise party this last weekend for Della Plewe, Jay's good friend Tyler's, mom. We got to see a few old friends and snap a few pictures in the meantime. We didn't stay too long though b/c Taylor has suddenly figured out who I am I guess, and has some crazy attachment thing happening. I can barely walk 2 steps without her at my feet, tugging on my pant leg. Not as cute as it sounds - it's starting to get kind of annoying, but what do you do? Here's a picture of Trevor (Tyler and Kate's baby), Jaden (Brown) and Taylor, the other one is of us with Tyler and Kate Plewe. Good times :) P.S. How do you like Jay's beard? Don't worry - he finally shaved the next day - Taylor and I were both thankful for the smooth skin again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry, you're probably sick of my comments by now, but I love seeing your posts. Emma is at the same stage of starting to freak out is we are with new people and she doesn't see me around. Silly girls, and a bit tiring too huh? Just enjoy while you can cause later one in life they won't want you near them :)
Great recap! It was great to see you guys and little Taylor. She is so cute. Such a fun stage! Jaden was a definite fan of her bow and hair!
I totally know how you feel. Katie started that a few months ago. I used to be able to get so much done around the house, but now it's a little more challenging since she wants to be in my arms more. It is kind of cute that they know who their mommies are.
Post a Comment