Taylor has gotten so used to Jay being around, since he's had the last 3 weeks off, that she was so whiney on Monday. She kept speed crawling into our bedroom and sitting in front of his guitar whimpering. Seriously though, I'm not making this up. It was so sad. Jay plays it all the time and she knows where it is. So, point being, I snapped a few pictures of her sitting with it. I seem to take quite a few these days, probably because it's just us during the day and I'm trying to think of things to do. She's getting so big and smart. She claps now, especially when we say "yeah", she's standing and pulling herself up onto everything. She walks around all our furniture and even pulls herself up on the wall. Let's just say we'd had a few spills these last few days. She's quite mobile - I'm getting better at keeping my eye on her though.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
See ya in a few months....
Okay, that's a little extreme of a title, but basically Jay started busy season this week and he's gone all the time. He leaves around 6 am and gets home around 9pm, everyday. He won't go back to normal work times until the end of March. I didn't mind so much last year, since I was working and pregnant, but now it's a little lonely. Not to mention we just found out he's leaving for San Antonio for a week. This is definitely when you start to miss your family being near by.
Taylor has gotten so used to Jay being around, since he's had the last 3 weeks off, that she was so whiney on Monday. She kept speed crawling into our bedroom and sitting in front of his guitar whimpering. Seriously though, I'm not making this up. It was so sad. Jay plays it all the time and she knows where it is. So, point being, I snapped a few pictures of her sitting with it. I seem to take quite a few these days, probably because it's just us during the day and I'm trying to think of things to do. She's getting so big and smart. She claps now, especially when we say "yeah", she's standing and pulling herself up onto everything. She walks around all our furniture and even pulls herself up on the wall. Let's just say we'd had a few spills these last few days. She's quite mobile - I'm getting better at keeping my eye on her though.
Taylor has gotten so used to Jay being around, since he's had the last 3 weeks off, that she was so whiney on Monday. She kept speed crawling into our bedroom and sitting in front of his guitar whimpering. Seriously though, I'm not making this up. It was so sad. Jay plays it all the time and she knows where it is. So, point being, I snapped a few pictures of her sitting with it. I seem to take quite a few these days, probably because it's just us during the day and I'm trying to think of things to do. She's getting so big and smart. She claps now, especially when we say "yeah", she's standing and pulling herself up onto everything. She walks around all our furniture and even pulls herself up on the wall. Let's just say we'd had a few spills these last few days. She's quite mobile - I'm getting better at keeping my eye on her though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sad:( It is so hard having the hubby/daddy away. Chris is out of town for a whole week and I can tell Emma looks around for him. Good luck! I wish you still lived here so we could hang out while our husband are away.
It can be so lonely at times, but at least you have nice weather so you can be outside- that saves me. Good luck!
What a darling little girl. She's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment