Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saturday was Taylor's first dance recital!
Can I just say how much I have looked forward to this day?!?!

I could not have been more proud! The girl cracked me up the whole time and really got into the moves! I wish I could have taken pictures DURING the recital, but rules are rules I guess :(
It was to Little Mermaid, "Under the Sea" - and they were all darling. We had such a fun day with Taylor's choice for lunch - McDonalds, and Toy Story 3 (with hair and makeup). I'm starting to wonder at what age McDonald's is not the #1 choice. I'm really looking forward to that day....
Lee and Julie came to stay for the weekend and they were able to go to the recital and babysit for my birthday. YAY!
30 is really creeping up on me. Yikes!
And this little one is a walking machine!
She's crazy fast and walks much more than she crawls.

The girls crack each other up all the time and keep us laughing as well.
And just because I LOVE this face - I will end with this little beauty
I love those girls!

7 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I hope you had a good birthday, birthday friend!

Lori had me doing a dance to "under the sea" back in the day! :)

Anonymous said...

OH I miss you guys! Your girls are just too cute! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We are planning a Disney trip sometime late September/early October so we'll have to plan a get-together. Take care!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Oh they are so cute! Can't wait to see them (and you and Jay) in a couple days. Only two more sleeps - you can tell Taylor that!

Ashly said...

oh man that ellie is too cute....and i love T's face in the pic with the yellow in the background. She looks kind of gangsta! She must take after her mom.

Nana Julie said...

Katie, your blog was so much fun to look at-we loved being there with you last weekend. We miss you already! Hope you're having fun with Brooke, Trevor + family...Love you!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is such a natural little dancer/performer. Love the #1 pic of her....what a costume and what a face! Such a cutie! AND Ellie is off and running. I would love to be there and kiss those cheeks! I must have a rerun next time I am there of the dance of the mermaids...Love and miss you, hope you are all having a great time on the fourth! Love, Mom

brooke said...

Katie...may I just say how much I love your bangs! You have never looked cuter! I will be home soon for most of the summer, so lets please hang out. I miss you guys.