Here she goes. Miss Ellie is crawling. She'll be 7 months next week and I just can't believe it. I would like to say that I'm so sad my baby is growing up and all that good stuff, but I'm SO happy, because the more this girl moves, the more happy she is! Which makes for a happy house all around.
Untitled from Katie Monson on Vimeo.
11 comments:
i seriously cant believe she crawls already.
wait i hadnt finished the video until now. taylors song is hilarious.
how exciting for Ellie...and you!!! :) I loved the big sister singing Ellie Jane!
So cute!
How advanced:) My D is sooo close but just wont do it.Which I'm okay with. I've got plenty of things to keep track of. Love Taylors singing!
taylors giggle at the end was darling!
What fun to see Ellie and Taylor in action! Good job, Ellie! Taylor is in for more tickles now that Ellie is on the move! What beautiful, sweet girls! They are just growing up so fast. Missing you all...and sending our love.
Katie, I've tried several times to watch the video and it says it's not available at this time! I'm so sad, so if you want to repost it....feel free! Love you
Jess, I think you just have to click on the play button twice. I'm not sure, that's what worked for me. I should probably just use a different video version, other than blogger. I'll try again. Hmmm...
Oh my Gosh! That is awesome. I can't even get Hannah on her tummy. She hates it, so I fear crawling will be awhile.
Katie, I tried to watch it but it says the viedo is unavailable, even after clicking on it twice. But the still photo is great.
Dad
Post a Comment