Ellie Jane Monson was born Thursday, July 9th at 4:58pm, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. She is so sweet and we're loving the feeling of having a little newborn in our home again. We checked into the hospital around noon or 1 and 4 short hours later she was born. Taylor is doing great with her at home. She wasn't too sure about anything when I was in the hospital, but now that we are home she is MORE than helpful. I would say almost TOO helpful! She wants to hold her, kiss her, get her a toy, a diaper a binki - ANYTHING! But she also wants her to "get bigger now".
My mom is here for the week helping out and so far things are going pretty smooth. Taylor is just thrilled my mom is here to play with her and so Jay and I have been taking it easy and adjusting to the sleep.
We feel so incredibly blessed and we are sure that Ellie was worth the wait!
All bundled up...
Full head of black hair
Sweet girl

First family of four photo
28 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ellie is beautiful and that dark hair- PERFECT! We're so happy for you.
ohmy goodness...she is jays identical twin! cant wait to see her tomorrow!
Katie you look amazing in all the pictures!! 100% jealous. Ellie is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures.
She is Beautiful! I love her little lips. Congratulations!
Yeah Katie! She is so beautiful. It makes me want another girl! Glad your mom is here to help! Hope you're doing okay. I can't wait to meet her. We are going to Utah this week for almost 2 weeks and then I want to stop by and say hello!! Enjoy her, it goes by way too fast the second time around.
What a darling little girl! I LOVE the name. Congratulations to you all - what a cute family!!
She is so sweet! What a cute family of 4!!
Congrats! She is adorable!
Oh Katie, she is a doll. I'm so happy for you guys!
Love it! She's precious. You look great and I hope you are feeling great too. I can't get over Taylor's face in that family shot, she's sooooo excited to have a baby sister! I love you guys. I need to get my butt out there and come visit you guys again. Take care!
I just got home from CA and when I was at the beach I wondered if you had given birth yet. I should have called. I know two little Ellies and they are both cuties so I am sure that yours will be too. Congratulations.
She is beautiful. Congratulations.
Congratulations Monson family!! Happy to hear your new little one is here! Can't wait to meet her!
She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. HOw cute is Tay wanting to help out and want her to get bigger! Cute little family of 4! Woohoo!!
ok, I am dying over the little bow in Ellie's hair in that sweet picture... too stinkin cute!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats you guys. And I love the name!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and you look great too! And, I love the name!!
Katie!! She's absolutely darling!! I can't wait to meet her! Dying to know if some of the "tips" we talked about in the ladies room worked! I found your blog & I'm adding you to my list..let's be friends!! (lombardifamily2.blogspot.com)
congratulations!
OH, she is beautiful and so are you! Congratulations you family of four!!!
i looove that picture with her little hand on her face! she is just a gorgeous baby, katie. i'm feeling your no-sleep pain... ick! we want to bring by dinner so i'll call you next week. lots of love!!
Another pretty girl!!!! Congrats!
She sure looks like a girl with those sweet little lips. So cute, congrats.
Katie she is so precious! Ellie is just beautiful. Congrats! And you missy look great too!
Katie, What a wonderful blessing it is to see your daughter become a Mom again. Nothing compares to that feeling of seeing you experience the joy that I did when you were all born. It really makes the "chain" more real and complete. Both Taylor and Ellie are special little spirits and I am crazy about them too. What a pleasure to be with you all. AND....Jay is so wonderful. What a great Dad and husband. I am truly happy for you all and thrilled to have been there. Love you all.....Mom
Oh she is so cute! And you look way to good int he hospital! I seriously tried so hard to look good and every picture makes me sick! Yes, the first few weeks are a killer but I'm finally to the "get me out of the house" stage which must be progress. It is pretty cool that they were born so close together! Now we just have to get them together sometime. We miss you and hope to see you soon!
Oh wow, Congrats on having such a gorgeous girl. What a lovely family you have.
congrats guys she is beatiful, and katie our looking so good, impressive.
Post a Comment