We had 16 people here in Cali for Thanksgiving and managed to feed them in our little home! Jess, Craig, their 4 kids, Brooke, Trevor and their 2 kids and my mom and dad made the trek here and I think it was well worth it. We spent two days at Disneyland, some ventured to the beach multiple days (I could only be convinced to go once - too cold for me) and even squeezed in Devin's 10th birthday and Jay's 30th birthday! YES - THIRTY!
So let's get on with the pictures... because they tell a better story than I even could
Chloe and Taylor laughing hysterically at each other. I never could figure out what was so funny. And yes, we went "wt" and just let her run shirtless all day. It was a good look.
The boys... Devin, Blake, Caden, Carter

The whole crew beginning the day

The dad's waiting in line with all the two year olds! I'm not sure they knew what was coming...

Roller coaster at Toon Town. Much crazier than you would think. Jay says she liked it, but by the looks of this picture I can't tell what anyone thinks!
Taylor and Hailey learning how to be a princess
Me and Brooke in front of Small World

The Turkey day spread! Makes my mouth water.
My poor dad got the flu the next day (Jay's birthday). Luckily everyone came away unscathed, but it was a rough day-after for the chef.
Jay and me snuck away on his birthday while Brooke, Trevor and my mom watched Taylor. They even made him a cake that all the kids stayed up for to have a bite.
Taylor definitely enjoyed her piece.
I wish Jay's big day could have been more exciting but it was a crazy week! We had a fun night out together and I can't say enough how much I love him and how much fun I have with him. Maybe I'll do a big party for 31, just to spice it up a little! :)
6 comments:
That sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! And that's great that your whole family got to come and go to Disneyland with you. Taylor's Jessie costume was the cutest. I need to call you to tell you something funny.
I love the pictures and it makes me miss you so much! We honestly had such a blast and wish that we could all live closer! I can't get over how cute the picture of Chloe and Taylor is at the beach! They had such a great time together and loved their sleep over! Thanks again for hosting us! We can't wait to come back and visit! Love you!
Holy crap! I'm so glad to see you back blogging. I love all the pictures. Loved Taylor with Woody. You can only imagine what she is thinking like "why is your head so big!" So glad you did my tag. I thought it was a fun one just to look back on your pictures. We miss you guys and hope you have a fun time for Christmas, but really, how much fun can you have w/o us!!!
Looks like fun. Chloe and Taylor were adorable in those pictures. It's great to have all three girls so close in age.
Love all the new posts, Katie! Looks like Thanksgiving was lots of fun. I also loved seeing Jay with his birthday cake! Love you!
Finally, new posts! I love to look back and remember how much fun we had on Thanskgiving. AND Taylors little pic is so cute. You are right, the eyes are still so big and brown. I was cracking up seeing the pic with Taylor and Jessie and Woody. She was checking out those same pants she had on at Halloween and thinking about how cool she was in the pony print. So funny and random that they got to spend so much time with their exact characters. Call and let me know that you are safe in seattle. I hope you all have the best Christmas. Tell Julie, Lee and Joel hi for me. Love you,miss you, Mom
Post a Comment