Chloe and Taylor on the trampoline
Taylor Mae, Chloe Mae, Hailey Mae :)
My dad spinning Taylor around. Love this one!
Hailey giving Molly a drink - and Taylor eyeing that hose in the background...
We had to turn the water off - sharing can be so hard.
Hanging out at Brooke's with Caden taking Taylor for a spin and doing some illegal fireworks - good times.
The kids dancing and playing around during the "talent show" and slide show. These girls are a crack up!
My wonderful sisters on the swing
Even though that was about a million pictures to scroll through - I didn't even take that many. I kept forgetting my camera everywhere we went. We had so much fun and the time always goes by much too fast. Next year we'll probably stay for a few weeks. There's never enough time to do everything and see everyone. Sorry to those friends and family we didn't see while we were there - we'll catch everyone next time. . . I hope :)
9 comments:
You should definitely stay for a few weeks every summer. That's a great picture of you, Brooke & Jessie!
It's about time you update! We had so much fun while you were here. The time does go way too fast but we had so much fun while you were here. Talk to you soon! Love you!
Soooo happy you updated and sooooo bummed we didn't get to see you while you were here. Tay is getting so big and is such a cutie.
Cute Cute cute. I love all the pictures. It was so good to see you. I like you guys.
You and your sisters look so much alike. So, you need to start having more kids so that way I'll have more ideas on names when our next one comes around :-)
We miss you guys! Looks like you guys had a fun trip ... kurt still talks asks about Tay like they haven't been apart :") We can't wait to play when we get home!
Be sure to check out our Back to School Bash going on at The Munchkin Patch this week!!
Love these pics! Such great memories were made, and these just show a litle bit of the fun we had. I loved being with you all. Look forward to when we can do it again....Thanksgiving....Love you, Mom
Katie, I am so glad that I am finally a blogger so that I can see all of the fun and cute stuff going on in all of my friends lives!!! I am so happy that everything is going well for you guys! I love all the pictures of Taylor she is SO CUTE! We hope to see you guys sometime soon! Love, Noelle
Post a Comment