
So, I've kind of determined that everyone has given up on my blog, so who knows who will read this but...
Yes it's true..I went to the taping of So You Think You Can Dance, and it was just wonderful. Exhausting and the longest day EVER - but wonderful. So set your tivo tonight - but maybe be prepared for a racy number or two - Yikes!
Thanks girls! So much fun! But maybe let's not do it again for a LONG time :)
Here's the crew at The Grove after the show. We ate at Wood Ranch after the show and I think I drank my weight in Diet Coke!
13 comments:
My feet are still recovering, but well worth it!
I love SYTYCD! And I check your blog all the time...I haven't given up yet! Keep the posts coming. I love seeing what you guys are up to.
thank you again. yesterday i felt exhausted and tired the entire day. i think it was from standing the day before ]...but it sure was fun! i cant wait to watch and see you!
Just finished watching it...on the dvr and I didn't delete it yet but now I'm going ot go through it and look for you! How fun, and yes, some racy numbers that I will have to cover Syd's eyes for!
I just watched it and I saw you like a million times! You had the perfect spot right behind Cat. How fun! How did you get tickets? Be sure to save that on your DVR.
Congratulations on fulfilling a life long dream.
looks like fun. hey i left you a message about a little bday beach party on saturday. i think i said the pier but we are changing it to t-street. call me if you want more details etc.
I had no idea you were going! Sounds like you had a great time and I can't wait to hear the details! Love you
Oh my gosh, I wish I could've gone with you! I love this show. More than Idol. I feel like I'm the only one so it's nice to know I'm not alone. I love Katie and Joshua, don't you?
I am sooooo jealous
This was so fun! My feet were killing me but it was blast!
Hey Katie. Mike and I are obsessed with this show. I tivoed it, so I will go back and look for you. Your family is so cute :) Take care
Starr
(ps I Added you to blog, I hope you don't care!)
Post a Comment