Well in June Jay was off at training in Scottsdale, and to not let myself miss out on any of the heat he was enjoying I went on down to Vegas to spend a week with my mom. I didn't take too many pictures but we stayed busy going to the gardens at Bellagio one day - a train theme - Taylor was in heaven!
Then that Sunday we dropped my mom off at the airport and as she got out of the car...the OTHER Nana and Grandpa (Lee and Julie) hopped in the car. Phew! I was off to girls camp the next morning and they were heaven sent that week, helping Jay with Taylor so he could work and not take any time off.
They tell us they had lots of fun... and I really hope so, b/c it was a LONG week for both Jay and I, and Lee and Julie were definitely doing it all that week! We can't thank them enough! I stole some pictures from Julie's camera and as you can see from the pictures - Taylor would much rather have them around... carousel, ice cream for lunch, no cart at Target, too much fun!!
I got home just in time for my birthday... the big 2-6. We had such a fun day with family and wonderful friends dropping by and calling. Birthdays are so fun!
Bye Nana and Grandpa... How could we have done it without you?
Then Jenn put together a little birthday dessert night a few days later and we had so much fun eating up all the fondue and talking for hours. Thanks girls!!

And just so we weren't alone for too many days, Joel arrived that Wednesday and will be leaving us tomorrow... so sad.
We spent a very cold day at the beach yesterday with him and had a delicious BBQ today.
Then we walked over to see the fireworks in Ladera. We had a PRIME spot thanks to the Hansen house and let Tay stay up 'til 10 pm. Taylor and Kurt were the life of the party with their sweet dance moves...
She was definitely starting to snooze on us and was getting zoned out by the end - love that little girl!
A successful and very fun few weeks.
What is this spoiled little girl going to do with just boring old mom? Well, we won't be here for too long - another trip to Vegas is on the horizon and this time Jay will come along with us. Can't wait!
6 comments:
Amazing!! You updated your blog. I almost gave up on you. Loved the school house rock. They should definantly put that back on tv. Tons of cute pictures. Taylor is looking so big. We really need to see each other. Hope you live it up at SYTYCD on Monday!! Talk to you later.
Wow! You've been busy having some major fun! Happy Birthday!!!!! You are so young! Taylor's grandparents look like they could be her parents, they look so young!
Glad you had fun in Vegas and Girl's Camp! Gotta love the camp life, right? Call me when you get back from your second trip to Vegas.
welcome back. it looks like you had a great trip. we need to get together with the girlies.
That was a great recap! I'm glad you liked some of my pics and wanted to use them. Honestly, we were just doing our best...and didn't think we were spoiling her...my friend Barbara says "it's just what a Nana does!" Safe journey to Vegas and we'll be thinking of all of you.
Taylor is so grown up. You have been very busy. I got exhausted just reading about all of it. Sounded like fun though.
Great pictures. It looks like you have been very busy and have some wonderful friends! I am in Utah now so if you make it this way lets all get together.
Post a Comment