And I'd like to give a shout out to Brookie - poor thing had her appendix out this weekend and the whole process sounded like an absolute nightmare! I told her I'm slightly jealous she gets my mom and dad to be with her for a whole week, so I might just go and one up her somehow. Maybe a broken bone? Just kidding...I know she'll have a lot of down time so I thought she could use some cheering up on the blog! Love you!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
jibber jabber and a shout out!
So, we got a new camera for Christmas that I'm officially obsessed with - even if I'm still trying to figure everything out, and I've been trying to get some shots of Taylor. The funny thing is that every time I take her outside she just talks, and talks and talks (with hand and arm actions). She's great company these days with Jay gone all day during busy season. If only I could understand what this girl is saying most of the time, our life would be so simple. Maybe there's some sort of "toddler whisperer" out there...like the dog whisperer? Just a thought.








And I'd like to give a shout out to Brookie - poor thing had her appendix out this weekend and the whole process sounded like an absolute nightmare! I told her I'm slightly jealous she gets my mom and dad to be with her for a whole week, so I might just go and one up her somehow. Maybe a broken bone? Just kidding...I know she'll have a lot of down time so I thought she could use some cheering up on the blog! Love you!
And I'd like to give a shout out to Brookie - poor thing had her appendix out this weekend and the whole process sounded like an absolute nightmare! I told her I'm slightly jealous she gets my mom and dad to be with her for a whole week, so I might just go and one up her somehow. Maybe a broken bone? Just kidding...I know she'll have a lot of down time so I thought she could use some cheering up on the blog! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I'm so happy you are using your camera. Those pictures of Tay are too funny. I love the b&w one from behind. Hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more pictures from you now.
fun kate! what kind of camera is it?
Canon Rebel. I need some lessons, but we're getting there.
Love the new camera!! What great pics! I am so sorry to hear about Brooke. Tell her I hope that she feels better soon.
You are taking great pictures. What a great Christmas present and we all get to enjoy your great pictures. I am sorry to hear about Brooke, hope she gets up on her feet soon.
I'm not sure which one I'm more jealous of; the new camera or that your guys are all wearing short sleeves and flip-flops! I'm wanting a new camera but thinking maybe I should take some classes on photography. I'm not sure if my bad pictures are the camera or me. Let me know what you think of yours.
I love the picture from behind in black and white. It is so her!! She cracks me up. Hopefully we can see you soon. I'm doing great!
I cannot believe how big Taylor is!! It seems like yesterday when your mom was showing me fabric she had bought for your new baby room!!! It looks like things are going well and this will be fun to be able to stay more connected! But get your butt to Utah and we can play!
Great pics with the new hot camera! My appendix experience was horrible, so I am feeling for her BIG time. She'll need all the help she can get.
My favorite picture is the one from behind of her strutting her stuff. She looks like she has so much personality! That would be nice... to have someone to keep you company, especially as cute as she is! Thanks for the comments. I think God made mexico so we can get away from work. He just made a mistake in giving them a different language. I sounded like a retard over there! It was fun! Well, hope you have great day.
--Nicole
I love the pictures! It looks like she's having a conversation with herself. How cute.
I hope Brooke is OK!
Your new camera takes great pictures. You can really tell a difference. Taylor is so adorable I can't stand it!
Those pictures are the best! You can totally see her personality in all of them. She is such a crack up. Oh and by the way, where did you get the pink and black outfit? That is so dang cute.
Cute cute cute! Looks like you're doing just fine in the new camera department!
I love the pictures of Taylor, they are SO cute!
That is so funny! Ty is a real chatter box too, and since he is a bit older we understand most, but not all of what he says. Kev gets the whole story right when he walks in the door.
I haven't come on to see recent pics of Taylor in a while. She is SUCH a cutie. Completely Jay with hair!! Funny how that happens. I really love this picture of you and Brooke. Really, you guys are beautiful.
Post a Comment