Poor girl - she's definitely lonely and had a little too much attention these past few weeks, especially since Jay was home all day. So, with my new free time that I'll have I will be sure to post more often - I just have to take more pictures. She's growing up so fast, she'll be 20 months next week. Time is flying by. I hope everyone had a good New Year! I will be updating more in 2008...just one of many resolutions. The first one I'm tackling - I've taken away Taylor's bottles. Ugh. It's kind of a nightmare, but we're pushing through. Wish me luck, with her little face I'm going to need it and not cave to the many requests of a "ba, ba"
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
"All done"
This has got to be Taylor's favorite phrase these days. We received a bunch of gift cards for Christmas and decided to go to Chili's the other night, only to have her sit down and immediately throw her hands up and say, "all done." So, we of course say, "no, you just sat down." and she replies with, "please? all done, all done, all done!" She's crazy.
She's become a little talker all of the sudden. Well...honestly she's always been a bit of a talker but only now are we understanding a few of the things coming out of her mouth! Jay started busy season yesterday, so along with her some of her new words she continually asks where daddy is all day, and nana and papa and Joel!
Poor girl - she's definitely lonely and had a little too much attention these past few weeks, especially since Jay was home all day. So, with my new free time that I'll have I will be sure to post more often - I just have to take more pictures. She's growing up so fast, she'll be 20 months next week. Time is flying by. I hope everyone had a good New Year! I will be updating more in 2008...just one of many resolutions. The first one I'm tackling - I've taken away Taylor's bottles. Ugh. It's kind of a nightmare, but we're pushing through. Wish me luck, with her little face I'm going to need it and not cave to the many requests of a "ba, ba"
Poor girl - she's definitely lonely and had a little too much attention these past few weeks, especially since Jay was home all day. So, with my new free time that I'll have I will be sure to post more often - I just have to take more pictures. She's growing up so fast, she'll be 20 months next week. Time is flying by. I hope everyone had a good New Year! I will be updating more in 2008...just one of many resolutions. The first one I'm tackling - I've taken away Taylor's bottles. Ugh. It's kind of a nightmare, but we're pushing through. Wish me luck, with her little face I'm going to need it and not cave to the many requests of a "ba, ba"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOW SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL ALL OF A SUDDEN. WHAT A NUT...I CAN'T BELEIVE SHE HAS FIGURED OUT "ALL DONE". PRETTY SMART MOVE. I THINK I'LL USE IT AT WORK..ALONG WITH THE, "PLEASE!"
I LOVE THESE BLOGS! YOU SURE SHE CAN'T HAVE A "BA-BA"? lOVE YOU!...MOM
Your blog colors are so cute and so is your little cutie!! My girls were always jibbering like CRAZY and when they hit 2 they were talking full sentences that you could understand. It was pretty cute! :)
She is so big and so cute. Is that a velor jogging suit she is wearing? I remember those. You know I might have to use the "All Done" some time on my kids. There are times when I'm "All Done" being a mom.
How cute.She really seems alot older than 20 months. I love the last picutre of her. She's darlig. When am going to see her?
Mac just started saying a couple of things lately and it really has been nice but on the other hand I'm sick of the whinny MAMA.
She looks so big all the sudden. One day we will understand what Hailey is jabbering about, but for now it's a guessing game. Cute new look!
I agree with everyone else....she looks so big and old!
Good luck with the "ba-ba"...that sounds like a tricky one to take away. That, and the binky.
I love that little girl's cute personality. You can see her personality beaming through her little face! Good luck with busy season. I'm glad to know that I can always receive a little sympathy from you in the upcoming months..and vice versa. Good luck with being a single mom :) Did you like you Christmas gifts? Hope all is well!
She looks so old in these pictures. I have to admit I am going to miss her talking in her own little language. I love the conversations that she has with everyone and they make no sense at all, but she knows exactly what she is saying! Love you
Post a Comment