Well, we've celebrated Jay's 29th bday, gone Christmas crazy with decorating, baking and shopping, and even slipped away for 24 hours in Seattle minus little Taylor. Jay's dad is "retiring" so Boeing did a dinner and night for him that we were able to attend. We also slipped in some yummy food and pedicures and manicures with the girls. My wonderful mom came in town to watch Taylor so we could go and then we were able to spend the rest of the weekend with her which was definitely a sweet treat!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Seriously...
Does anyone read this blog anymore??? I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. We've been up to lots of things around here, but my camera hasn't seen the light of day (or night) to be honest. It's kind of running on its last leg, so I haven't been quite the photo-bug that I usually am.
Well, we've celebrated Jay's 29th bday, gone Christmas crazy with decorating, baking and shopping, and even slipped away for 24 hours in Seattle minus little Taylor. Jay's dad is "retiring" so Boeing did a dinner and night for him that we were able to attend. We also slipped in some yummy food and pedicures and manicures with the girls. My wonderful mom came in town to watch Taylor so we could go and then we were able to spend the rest of the weekend with her which was definitely a sweet treat!
We'll be hanging around here for Christmas, so I'm a little sad to not see my family this year. I'm hoping to carry on a few of our traditions, so we'll see how some of my baking goes and if we can start our own round of traditions. Please enjoy some cute pics I've taken of Taylor recently. She's so grown up and loving nursery. These just cracked us up of her. The one's with the dresses were taken when we got home from Seattle and Jay's mom gave her some new dresses. We would say, "Taylor, how do they look?" and she would hold it up to her and go, "ohhh, cute!" So stinkin' funny! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas time. Please don't look forward to our Christmas card in the mail, since I slacked BIG TIME, and will not be getting one out. I guess you can count my blog as our Christmas card...life updates and pictures. What more do we need?


Well, we've celebrated Jay's 29th bday, gone Christmas crazy with decorating, baking and shopping, and even slipped away for 24 hours in Seattle minus little Taylor. Jay's dad is "retiring" so Boeing did a dinner and night for him that we were able to attend. We also slipped in some yummy food and pedicures and manicures with the girls. My wonderful mom came in town to watch Taylor so we could go and then we were able to spend the rest of the weekend with her which was definitely a sweet treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally!! I have to say that I thought you had given up and I was so sad. I love the pictures of Tay. You need to take some of your Christmas decorations and your new stuff so I can see it. I'll miss you guys this Christmas, but hopefully we'll see you soon! Love you!
Taylor is so cute! I love the new little dresses. So glad that you updated, I missed reading your posts. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
What cute dresses. I want Taylor's wardrobe. Hope you guys have a fun Christmas at home, it's kind of nice to do that. But we'll miss Jay's guitar at the Christmas Party. Hey Katie if you really want me to update your paper then I will need some information from you. So let me know if you want me to.
It's true, Christmas cards are going electronic! I can't believe Taylor's cuteness with those dresses!
That's so funny that she says that. Truly a girly girl.
Holy Cow you're alive! I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! Tay is honestly so cute and getting so big! Christmas is going to be so much fun with her this year! She will have such a blast and get it more this year! I love her age!
Those dresses are way cute! I can't ever find cute "pretty" dresses that I like...but I guess that's what I get for not getting out and shopping very often. Cute pix!!! And I'm glad you posted :)
Post a Comment