When all the fun was done, she took a little rest on the couch. Too much diva for one day I guess.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
My little Lady
Time has flown by. Taylor started nursery this week and is officially 18 months this Saturday. I still can't believe it. She has come into her own little personality and although she tests my patience daily, she is the sweetest and funniest little girl. Here she is today after putting on her shiny shoes, necklace, purse and dress. She was a woman on a mission! She kept this entire outfit on most of the afternoon until her nap. What a crack up!

When all the fun was done, she took a little rest on the couch. Too much diva for one day I guess.
When all the fun was done, she took a little rest on the couch. Too much diva for one day I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so cute. She has gotten so big.
She looks like such a little sassy girl! She is a diva for sure! So cute!
What a personality! She is already a shopper in training. I can't beleive that she kept the total ensemble on that long. She is so cute..and so entertaining. Love her! Love, Mom
I love all of these pictures. She is seriously the cutest and I can't wait for Thanksgiving. We will all be together again! Love you!
Can she get any cuter? She looks so grown up! Yeah that she goes to nursery now! Enjoy the break!
i still cant get over how much she looks like jay...who knew he would make such a cute girl!
I can't get enough of her diva-ness!
Post a Comment