Luckily, I was able to fly home with both of my parents help to Las Vegas, to spend a week there with my mom and Taylor. I think my dad's favorite part was getting to pre-board, which oddly enough is one of my least favorites b/c then you're just on the plane even longer!! But, all went well and I was able to stay in Vegas all week while Jay was in Virginia. So happy to not stay alone again!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Week with the 'rents
Back from another round of trips. My parents were here last week and we had so much fun with them. Sadly, none of us took that many pictures b/c we forgot, camera batteries died and I left mine at home a few times. But, we did have fun. We spent a day at the beach, got a babysitter one night and ate dinner at Javiers, went to the park a few times, shopped, went out to breakfast, the boys played basketball...sheez...i guess we did a lot. Here's some cute pictures from the beach.


Luckily, I was able to fly home with both of my parents help to Las Vegas, to spend a week there with my mom and Taylor. I think my dad's favorite part was getting to pre-board, which oddly enough is one of my least favorites b/c then you're just on the plane even longer!! But, all went well and I was able to stay in Vegas all week while Jay was in Virginia. So happy to not stay alone again!
Luckily, I was able to fly home with both of my parents help to Las Vegas, to spend a week there with my mom and Taylor. I think my dad's favorite part was getting to pre-board, which oddly enough is one of my least favorites b/c then you're just on the plane even longer!! But, all went well and I was able to stay in Vegas all week while Jay was in Virginia. So happy to not stay alone again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Can't wait until I'm there!
Post a Comment