Saturday, September 29, 2007
Girls Week
My friend Suzanne, and her daughter Emma, just left after a week of eating, shopping, laying at the beach and hanging out in front of the TV...for probably too many hours than should be allowed, just came to end. It was so fun to have both of them here visiting since both of our husbands were out of town. I was happy with basically anything we did b/c I would have been doing much less with no husband if she wasn't here. And, it helped Taylor work on her sharing skills - or should I say, lack thereof! She's kind of crazy when it comes to sharing things and it's kind of driving me nutso! By day 3 she finally figured it out and wanted to share things...very few...but at least something! Luckily Suzanne took some great shots of the girls at during the week that I love! I tried to convince another person to move out here, but I'm guessing it didn't work as always. Worth a shot I guess. You'll have to check her blog for more pictures (since I'm sure she will post many more) but here's a few goodies of the girls at the beach. Sorry for the major amount of pictures! I just couldn't choose...I had to share how cute all these turned out!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I'm glad you had someone to spend the week with while Jay was gone. These pictures are so great!
I love th pictures. She's a great photographer. I love the one that you are kissing Taylor. Such a candid shot. Taylor is geeting cuter and cuter and I'm seeing more of you in her.
Such adorable little girls! The photos turned out so cute.
Those pictures are to die for! Taylor is such a cutie!
Love the close up of Tay puckering her lips. Too cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Taylor is so dang cute!!!
ej
The pictures are so cute! Looks like you had a great week. Taylor is growing up so fast. I love her bathing suit too!
Those are the cutest pictures ever!! I love to see cute pictures don't ever say you are sorry for showing adorable pictures of Taylor. You look like you had a blast, what fun. I want to take a week off and come see you and play, can I do that, but without my kids because then it is a real vacation.
Those are such cute pictures. I can see your sharing concern in that one picture. Don't worry they figure out sometime. Glad you had a fun time.
Of course you can come visit Emily...with or without kids! And Jess...I'm glad you noticed the bathing suit. I'm not sure what Taylor would have worn most of her life without Chloe!
Wait, your arms looks great in the one of you holding Taylor! Hot mama!
ummmm excuyse me, have you been lifting weights or what girl? I had to do a double take to make sure that picture was really you because your arms look AMAZING!
Love the pictures. I agree with ashly....hitting the weight room lately...you look great!!
what day do you guys get here? more importantly, what day are we doing cafe rio for lunch?
I can't get enough of the picture of Taylor's lips! She is beautiful! I agree, your arms DO look great! So long and toned! Looks like you had a lot of fun. How fun to hang out with your friend from out of town while the husband's were gone! It makes the time fly by!
What darling pictures! I am so jealous of your fun girls week. :)
Those are amazing pics. I am jealous. I loved every one and just wondering how awesome a wall collage will be at your house. You look hot, too. Nice bisceps baby!
Thanks for your help with my blog, Katie. These pictures are fantastic! She is a cutie and those lips are adorable!
Those pictures of Taylor are so cute! How fun. Is it still warm in CA?
Post a Comment