We've been busy around here - not with anything crucial - just having fun! I wish I would take more pictures, but I will try and be better. After my parents left on the 4th we've been hanging out by the pool, spent a day at the beach, had a little BBQ/Pool Party at Jenn's parents house and then went to the Pioneer Day celebration yesterday for our Stake. Jay loves it b/c of the music and gets to run into all kinds of old friends. So, Taylor is becoming my little beach bum, and I love it. She's a total dare devil in the water and thinks it's just hillarious to dunk her entire face under the water and get up laughing with water squirting out of her nose. It makes me crazy nervous, but I just keep a close eye on her. Here's a few pic's so far. Chrissy was the only one taking any good pics, so maybe I'll post some of her's later from the pool party. Enjoy.
Taylor feeding her baby. Obsessed! She's all girl in that sense

I tried to get a good picture of her sweet bruise on her face. She falls on it daily and it's just getting worse! Left cheek in case you can't tell. She's taken a few headers into the wood floor

Scariest/Only photo I took all day at the BBQ pool party. Jenn and Kurt and taylor and me, in their matching osh kosh pj's. How nice are Jenn and Kurt to come back from vacation with some for Tay Ray?! I've been obsessed with Kurt's pj's so I guess they knew we were in need. Love it.

Taylor enjoying her first snow cone at the Pioneer day celebration. It was a hit and about a thousand degrees! Please notice the other bruise on the right cheek from her running into a lady in our ward who accidently smacked her in the face with a dog leash holder. Can we say "accident prone"?

Wiped out!

Now we're off to Seattle this week to spend 5 days with the Monson's. We can't wait...except for the 3 hour flight part. Just slightly nervous about that since it's a small miracle if she'll sit on her lap's for 30 minutes of sacrament meeting. Drugs anyone? Dramamine? Is she too young for that? Let's hope not.
8 comments:
I love your pictures. Taylor is getting so big. Her hair is longer and it looks so cute in pony tails. You also look great...your hair is so long, looks good!
How fun. I know your nervousness about the flight part. Katie's not a sit in your lap kind of girl either and the 5 hour flight from PR to the states was so long! I'm not looking forward to our flight to Utah tomorrow.
Can my trip get any longer?!? I come home (finally) Sunday then Mark is going out of town for the Youth Pioneer Trek... so I'll be home w/Rowan and we will need several fun pool/beach days! Can't wait to get all caught up, Tay Ray's pj's are darling and the pic of her feeding the baby is priceless... she is all business about it... love it! see you soon!
Love the PJ's! Where does Jenn get them?
Looks like you are having a great time being a mom. It's nice that you have so many great friends to spend the days with. I look forward to those days in the next few months! :)
She is such a beautiful girl. I wish we could've gone to the Pioneer picnic but we were at a wedding. I'm sure my mom wanted Jay to play guitar or sing in the country band!!! She would love that and I'm sure he would too.
Have fun in Seattle. Here is a tip for a successful, quiet flight. Drugs are so overrated.
1. Carry on your portable DVD player with a fully charged battery.
2. Pull down the food tray and set DVD player on top.
3. Select movie of choice. (Some popular choices are Baby Einstein, Baby Noah, World of Animals, or anything Elmo.)
4. Press play. Keep volume high as noise on plane might drown out sound of movie and distract the little one.
5. Open US or People magazine and enjoy your flight.
Thank you.
I love that our girls are the exact same age and always doing the same things. Emma has a baby doll that she sleeps with and won't get out of her crib until she's holding it. I LOVE IT. I should probably blog about it huh? Well, Taylor just gets cuter every time I see a picture of her. Not that she was ever not cute. Oh and you are looking so great too. Seriously I miss you guys! COME BACK TO UTAH!!!
Taylor is getting so big. Have fun in Seattle. Hopefully we will see you soon. Hey, I think we gave you Drammamine as a child but I could be wrong. I consider it even when I'm not flying. (just kidding) Love you guys,
This is Tara (Leavitt) Truman, from dance class :) and church too, but dance class just sounded more official haha! How are you? I saw your blog on Lindsays site and I was excited to see it was you. It's been a while huh?! Your little girl is so cute! I have 3 little girls. Check out my blog: tomtaralee.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you!
Post a Comment