Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Worst blogger ever.

I'm slacking big time on this blogging thing. To be honest - I haven't had a free second, and if I do, I've been cleaning or unpacking. Let's just say moving sucks, and hopefully we won't do it again for a very long time! I spent most of last week cleaning our apartment, taking Taylor for her 1 year doc check up, putting up paint swatches, running errands, you name it! We are definitely loving our new house though, and still feel like it's a total dream. Somebody will soon come in and tell us it's all a big joke and we are still living in our 3rd floor apartment. Nightmare. I haven't taken very many pictures, since it's not looking like we've done anything to it, but I have taken a few of Taylor running around here. She loves the open space compared to our old place. She seriously walks everywhere! She refuses to crawl and shakes your hand away if you try to hold her hand. Little miss independent apparently.

But, as the weeks go on I will give updates on the house. We have some furniture coming this week, and hopefully I will be painting a few of the rooms soon. I'm so exhausted from moving and lifting that I just want to SIT. We'll see how long that lasts. Here's some more pictures of Taylor eating spaghetti. Quite possibly one of her favorite things ever. She can't shove it in her face fast enough. She's so crazy, we die over her.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Taylor is such a goof ball! So Cute! I can't wait to see more pics of you and your beautiful home.

kristy said...

Love that you live so close and have such a beautiful home! Take a break and come to lunch with me this week. Those pix of Taylor with spaghetti are hilarious! She's such a doll, we love her. Oh and PS super funny weekend we had, huh? so fun, but good to be home, that's for sure!!

Robyn said...

Oh, she loves that spaghetti. So does Trent. I hate moving too. It is so stressful and the worst if going back to your old place and cleaning it for the next people!!

I can't wait to see more pictures of the house. I am so happy for you guys.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

I love her.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your house once you're all settled. It's SO nice once you're finally settled and life can go back to normal. We're so excited for you guys...owning a home is great...even if it's a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you Saturday! Taylor and Hailey will have so much fun. We hate moving too - and still have more to go!

Ashlee said...

My mom told me about your blog and since I don't ever get to see you in person, I had to check it out.
You guys seem so happy and your house is beautiful. It's a amazing the Heaps genes didn't show up in Taylor. She looks just like Jay. She's adorable!

Katie said...

Ashlee, I hope you read these comments again b/c I'm wondering if you have a blog? i tried to click on your name and it just gave me your bio. I would love to see pictures of your little family. My dad shows everyone our blog - my parents die over this thing b/c it keeps them in touch. let me know!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Katie....saw your comment on my blog! Yes, we are doing a Vegas shower. I put your name on your mom's invitation (that is going out this week). It's on Thursday, June 28th so if you're in town for OUR birthdays, it would be great to see you! :)

Shauna Brown said...

Love Taylor's spaghetti face, too cute! Can't wait to see more pics of the house!

Emily said...

That's so exciting. How nice to be in a house instead of an apartment! Congratulations.

Kathy said...

I lover Taylor's dress! So cute! And I am so jealous of your cute house!

Ashlee said...

Yes I do have a blog. It's www.whatsnewmillar.blogspot.com
check it out.

Chrissy said...

She is the cutest! Tomorrow we are going to the Rasmussen's to swim, are you coming? Hope to see you guys there!

Heather H. said...

Her hair looks longer to me! Boy is she growing up fast...too cute-a jean jacket!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm retarded but this whole blog thing is sending me for a loop. I had to change my address again because it won't let me access my account. Try looking at www.theboysplusone.blogspot.com and you can see a recent post. You have to help me because the whole thing is kicking my butt.